Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

Day Dreaming of Something Unsure

When Jake brought me home I was still soaked from jumping off the cliff, my mother rushed outside when she heard me laughing with Jake. He motioned to the woman rushing to me and I groaned.

“Oh my god! Are you alright?! Who is this?”She asked the first part frantic the next sort of calm.
“Uhm ,I'm fine this is Jake we met one the Rez.” I told her smiling a bit and she sighed in relief.

“I'm happy you're making friends dear but your all soaked! What happened?”She pressed.
“We kinda went cliff diving...”I said in a small voice, knowing she didn't really approve of such 'extreme' sports.

“Its completely safe.”Jake told her and she raised an eyebrow.

“Fine, are you staying for dinner Jake?”She asked and he nodded 'no'.

“No mam I actually have to get home myself...”He said with a smile then kissed my cheek.

“See you at least for a moment tomorrow?”He asked and I nodded.

“Yep.”I said he smiled and I felt heart melt he was so sweet.

“I know that look...”My mother said smiling at him as I chewed on my bottom lip.

“Shush..” I said to her blushing slightly.

“Come on honey, lets get you into some dry clothes...”She laughed pulling me inside but I really just wanted to watch him till I couldn't see him anymore. I walked inside then walked up to my room to grab some clothes from my suit case then took a warm shower it was just what I needed after being dumped into the salty body of water.

'He was so gentle...and sweet...but that kiss was like fire...I wanted so much more' I thought to myself as the water ran over my body. I turned off the water and pulled the towel around my body, I used a smaller towel to dry my hair. I got dressed then wrapped my hair in the smaller towel then emerging from the bathroom. I practically skipped down the hallway to the kitchen where my mother was making us a home cooked meal, this was treat wonder what she was up to.

“Hey...”I said to her lightly and she glanced over her shoulder.

“So, whats with that boy, Jake right?”She said and I giggled.

'Oh...no you just didn't....' My conscience said to me in a shocked tone I shook my head.

“Hes a good guy, he found me on the beach with some of his friends.” I told her and she nodded.

“and do they all walk around with no shirts?”She asked almost laughing.

“Yes..yes they do actually and its really quite nice, I mean you can't say he was fat.” I said to her laughing a little, we hadn't talked like this in years.

“No, no I can't. I just want you to be careful I don't want you getting hurt...”She told me lightly and I laughed a little.

“Their like teddy bears their harmless.” I told her smiling a little.

“I'm just looking out for you honey.”She said to me and I smiled.

“I know mom, but its okay.”I told her lightly. “Mom...thank you...”I whispered to her lightly.

“For what honey?”She asked.

“Everything, the move...putting up with me...”I said to her and she turned to look at me she looked like she was about to cry, I rushed to her and hugged her.

“Don't cry!”I said to her and she wrapped her arms around me.

“I'm so happy you like here honey..”She said kissing the top of my head every now and then.

“I do mom, its not what I expected at all.” I whispered to her and she chuckled.

“what? Didn't expect gorgeous teen guys who were built to be walking around shirtless at all times...”She said and I laughed.

“Well that too.” I mummered.

“What is it honey?”She asked me lightly as she stroked my hair.

“Its nothing too important.”I said to her lightly and I pulled away.

“I love you mom.”I said to her.

“Oh I love you honey...are you okay?”She asked and I nodded.

“I'm great!”I said to her smiling and I skipped into my room..

“By god I think I've done something right...”I heard her says as I skipped out.

*~*The Next Morning*~*

I woke up and stretched out like a cat then laid back down on the bed with a 'uhmp' I glared out the window, mainly trying to scare the sun away but , it didn't seem to work. I rolled out of bed then dragged my feet over to the closet so I should shuffle through my clothes to see what I wanted.

“No, no, no , god no he'd like that too much.” I said as I filed through themselves
“Oh perfect!” I said pulling out a black v neck slim tee and some faded blue jeans. I then walked over to my jewlry box and pulled on my bracelet that said 'BADASS' on it then my a ring and necklace. I put my shoes on then sighed a little. Today with Paul was going to be interesting, I walked down stairs to see mother talking to someone, I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

“Hey mom, who is this?” I asked casually and she smiled.

“Honey, this is the sheriff, Charlie Swann.”She said and I could tell instantly that she liked this man.

“Hi! I'm Malorie.”I said to him holding my hand out for him to shake, he took it and smiled.

“Its nice to meet you.”He said and I nodded.

“Hey, mom I'm gonna go hang out with Jake.. alright?” I said to her and she nodded.

“Jacob Black?” Charlie asked and I nodded.

“Yep, why know'em?” I asked him as I walked to the door.

“Oh yeah, hes a good kid.”He said nodding a bit.

“Oh well thats nice to know, I'll see you late mom, bye Charlie.” I said walking out the door, and started down the road. When I finally reached the rez I had realized I'd walked quite a bit away. I pushed some hair out of my face and walked up the steps, I knocked on the wood. Emily peeked out of the kitchen.

“OH! Come on in!”She said smiling and opened the door for me. I walked in seeing all the guys eating like wolves, wait..never mind that makes sense. Eating like pigs, yes that analogy or metaphor fits perfectly. Paul looked up and happiness spread across his face, then Jake whom was sitting next to him, looked up and grinned at me making me blush. Emily walked over and handed me the biggest muffin I have ever seen in my entire life.

“Wow, Emily you really out do yourself.”I said laughing and she smiled.
“With these boys I have no choice but too.”She said smirking a little.
I ate the muffin then sighed. “Im stuff.”I pouted.

“How!? I'm on my fourth one!”Quil stated and I scrunched up my face.

“Pig.”I said teasingly and he scoffed making me giggle.

“You ready to get out of here?”Paul asked and I nodded a little.
“I have to go the bathroom then we can head out.”He said to me quickly, he seemed excited.
Jake stood and walked over hugging me making me smile a little. I kissed his cheek making a grin appear on his face.

“You look beautiful.”He said in my ear making me shiver a little as his hot breath hit my neck. He kissed my cheek then headed out the door with Sam for some afternoon patrolling. Paul walked out and smiled at me.

“Ready?”He asked and I nodded.

“As I'll ever be.” I told him.

“Great! I was thinking a walk on the beach since you like it there so much then just talking getting to know each other.”He said and I nodded.

“Sounds like a plan.”I said to him and I followed him out of the small house. I felt his hot hand grab my leading me into the woods. “Paul..” I said.

“Short cut.”He told me with a small smile I nodded understanding now.
“So, what'd you and Jake do yesterday?”He asked and I chuckled a bit.

“Cliff diving, probably the best thing ever.” I said blushing at the thought as the kiss flashed through my mind.

“Oh? It really is, such a rush.”He said nodding a little I felt the sand beneath my feet it made me smile a little, he put his arm around my shoulder an I leaned against him sighing in contentment.

“So why'd you move here?”He asked lightly.

“My mom, wanted to see something new everyday than the usual tree in the yard or the same faces and I suppose I kind of understand that.”I told him shrugging a little.

“Yeah that sounds reasonable.”He nodded a little.
“So, did you leave anyone special behind?”He asked me and I smiled a little.
“Nah, lets just say I was a bit anti social.”I said laughing.

“I find that hard to believe.”He said laughing.
“Its true, I used to hate being around people god they used to get on my nerves so bad.” I said smiling.
“Why?”He asked and we stopped walking, then sat down in the sand.
“My dad left, when I was about five I think and I was sort of mad at everyone and everything for it so I just avoided people as much as possible...”I told him lightly and he nodded.

“I understand. I am a hot head so I get mad fast and It because of how my dad used to be so everything ticks me off super easy, but what changed you?”He asked.

“I don't know...I met you and Jake so...maybe that had something to do with it.” I said to him and he smiled kissing my cheek making my face burn with shyness. He pulled me closer to him in the sand so our hips were touching side by side, he buried his face into my neck I smiled a little, this was one of those moments wasn't it? Where the music is playing softly and everyone is like 'Awww'. I gulped and rand my fingers through his hair slowly.

“You smell really good...”He said placing a small kiss on my neck making me feel heat run throughout my body. He rested his forehead on mine and I smiled a little as he pushed a stray strand of hair out of my face. His lips grazed mine and I wanted more then that, I pressed my lips to his and I heard him sigh like this is what he had been waiting for.

What was I getting my self into?
♠ ♠ ♠
I worked super hard on this chapter from 8 am till 12 30 pm :) better love it.
Malorie's outfit