Status: Active - depends on how well you reply to it

My Fairy Tale

2/7

Day 2

I toss and turned in bed, I’d been there since Paul put me in bed last night. I looked at the clock which now read three in the afternoon which was weird because I was more than sure mom would have come to check on me….unless she never came home.

EW.

In any case I’d rather not to know about her …extra activities. I threw my feet over the edge of the bed, my bedroom door opened and Paul walked in with a rather goofy smile written on his face. He kissed me suddenly and I was shocked at first but then suddenly I relaxed into his our lips moving together in sync. He rubbed my sides and I knew what this was, he was horny so he was trying to get me to go to that level. I had told Jake no, I wasn’t about to let him think he was going to get in my pants.

“Paul. Stop.” I said to him and he put his lips to my neck sucking and biting on the skin that was exposed forcing a small moan to pass through my lips.

“Paul…Stop.” I said again but he must not have heard me so I began pushing on him, trying to pry his hands off me but to no avail they just went right back. He was much stronger than I had first realized. He grunted something in my neck and pinned my hands to my sides. I began to panic, was this how I was going to loose my virginity? He pushed me back onto my bed and pinned both my hands above my head with one hand while the other wandered over my body as his lips tried to attack mine. I felt tears sting my eyes and he cooed to me trying to calm me down.

“Relax…I want to make you feel good.” He whispered in my ear nipping the lobe gently then sucking on my neck. I continuously tried to get out of his grasp but my trying was useless. He ripped my tank top off my body exposing bare chest and stomach, his mouth went over my body and I was now wracking with sobs.

“shhh don’t cry…”He whispered to me and I began to cry more at his voice. His hand pulled my short pajama bottoms down my hips and he groaned when he saw I had decided not to wear anything under them. He pulled them off me and began rubbing my thighs while kissing my neck. I could feel him against my thigh as he pressed himself onto me. He let my hands go and I moved to get away, I was half way to the bed when he grabbed me bending me over the dresser and I begged for him to stop. I heard his pants drop and I choked out a sob as the rest became history.

Paul had raped me.

I pulled my knees to my chest and sobbed into my knees as he looked at me, I had made my choice. More like he had made it for me, I wanted Jake. I quickly pulled some clothes on and ran out of the house. I just wanted out, I saw Jake sitting by the Rabbit when he saw me running towards him his face lit up. I threw myself in his arms and began trying to tell him what happened with paul as tears fell down my face.
“Whats wrong..what happened?He asked me quickly as his eyes searched mine.

“Paul raped me…”I cried into his chest and he pulled me tightly into his arms. He was shaking but I knew he wouldn’t phase with me this close…He loved me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rape is a serious thing, this chapter wasnt easy for me to write. If you or someone you know has been through this, tell someone anyone dealing with something of this nature is something no one should have to go through at all much less alone.

xoxo comments = sex and ice cream from Taylor ; ] (for me HEH)

looove you