Status: Ongoing(I don't always get to continue it, please, don't kill me!)

Passion - I consist of the kill

Prologue: The day I was made to be

“We should take her.”
“Why, my lord, I suppose we should rather think this through…”
“HUSH! Nex, you think too much even tough you should trust meee…”
I could hear a terrible sound of tearing skin. Red started to fill out the air around me.
“Delicious.”
“Why do you want her? She’s just a girl…and a not even born girl!”
“Nex, why is it, that I am the leader of us two, even tough you are the smarter one?”
“…because of your disgusting way of death…” mumbled Nex.
“Sorry, I didn’t catch these words…” a dreadful snarl filled the air. More blood-colour swirled around me. I breathed hard, my not yet existing lungs still stuck together. I cried out loud. I felt the new Nex take the place of the now dead one.
“She is peeerfect…” the raw voice of Hatred fulfilled me. Something cold touched my neck and pressed it together slightly. It increased more and more pressure until I didn’t breathe anymore. The strangling cold air laughed terribly when I closed my eyes and died.
My mouth fell open and the last breeze of life left my lips and tickled my dead cheeks.

* * *

I opened my eyes. I was in the arms of a dead woman, blood all over me. I’d died, haven’t I? And my mother to be, had died because I didn’t come out. Now I’m alive. Wait!
No, this isn’t my voice in my head. This isn’t the way I feel…or felt.
It’s true. I have died, except my memories, which seemed pretty good for a new-born.
I felt great, too! I felt something sharp between my lips when I smiled in joy, that I hadn’t died. It was disgusting to be in the arms of something dead. Ugh!
But it was my mother! Why didn’t I feel loss? Why didn’t I feel love or sadness? Instead of the feeling sympathy for the dumb woman that had died. Nice.
I felt something warm grab me and I saw into very nice, blue eyes, which looked a bit sad.
“She has teeth already.” He said. It was the doctor. Wow, I’m very intelligent.
A nervous and stressed out man with sweat beads over his head walked to me and looked very sad and I could see his blood-shot eyes. He was my father. I stretched out my tiny arms and got his hand that touched me softly.
“She’s still the most beautiful daughter I’ve ever dared to dream of!” He croaked a bit. He had a nice twang.
Maybe he’d screamed too much for my mother. I liked him, but it felt wrong of me.
I snuggled my head in his hand and felt it get a bit more life.
He kissed me and whispered, “Hey little darling? For a moment we though’ ya’ were dead!”
Happiness spread in him. I smiled and he gasped.
He took me in his arms and held me very tight. He kissed my forehead and his hands went through my bloody and blonde hair.
“Why are her eyes so red? I don’t understand why she has teeth and so…long hair.”
“She seems to be a wonder of a child. You should be happy for her. She is the most beautiful child I’d ever given birth to.” The doctor started to clean everything with the nurses and some nurses came in the room to take away my dead mother.
“She had taken my beauty’s life…but I feel the pain fade…Is this normal when I have such an amazing child in my arms?”
“No, but it seems, she takes away the bad emotions…”
“I’m sorry, but I think she is the most beautiful girl in the universe. She is even prettier than my own daughter. It doesn’t make me feel guilty at all, to think such a thing…” the nurse said.
Was I really that special? I didn’t feel special.
I was just a baby. I was just a new-born that died a few seconds ago and came back to life with a different soul. Why have I still survived this meeting with Hatred and Intelligence? Why did Hatred rule over Nex? Why had Hatred killed Nex?
Why was I in the middle of all of this?
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope you like it. it is very...heavy and harsh, but i wanted to try something new. everybody who comments gets a lolliepop!!!
no jk
haha xx

PS:
If you didn't know:
"Nex" means "death" in latin and soon i will use "Odium" for Hatred. Because I think that sounds better, don't you think?