Status: Ongoing(I don't always get to continue it, please, don't kill me!)

Passion - I consist of the kill

The phone call

“Hello? Hinders is speaking.”
“Hi Mr Hinders, Can you remember the homework you gave up yesterday?”
“Who is this? Is that you, Ms. Alfalfa Joanie?”
“Yes, it is me, sir”
“What is the meaning of this?”
“Well, that problem you gave me in math yesterday...well, I don’t understand it. May I ask you to help me with it?”
“I am not sure, if I should. This is for your exam today. I guess it would be better for you to have studied it weeks before.”
“But, if I don’t get it now, how will I pass the test, Sir?”
He sighed. He was truly irritated. But, of course, he would want everyone to pass, so he gave in.
“All right, come by at my house and I will teach you. You can come around at about half an hour. Is that okay?”
“Sir, I live near by. I can drop by now, too.”
He paused.
“Hum...of course, I’ll be waiting. You already have the address, Ms. Alfalfa.”
“Professor, you can just call me Alfalfa.”
“Ah, yes...Alfalfa”
I smiled and said good-bye.
I packed my maths stuff, even though I so knew we wouldn’t even look at any math problem at all.
I put on my most erotic and pink V-neck shirt with a cartoon elephant on it.
I put on my mini skirt and off I went with a small good-bye to my dad

***

My car stopped in front of the huge house of Mr. Hinders.
I parked it in the next space I could find.
I got out my book bag and made my way to his house, my roman sandals clacking against the platform.
I rang once and the door opened at once.
He looked very nervous and stressed out. His hair was combed back and he was wearing a fresh shirt, as I could smell. He smiled warmly with a slight film of sexual irritation when he could see my nearly bare breasts sticking out of my shirt.
I smiled too and asked “May I come in?”
I chuckled nervously and mumbled a “Sure”
That’s some adult, I smiled in my thoughts ironically.
“So, Sir, where may I take off my shoes?”
He pointed at an corner in the room and said “Just put them there if you like”
I smiled and took them off, erotically stroking my legs in the process, stretching out my butt, which seemed very detailed through my thin skirt.
He loosened his collar irritated.
I swung around, my boobs wobbling on my chest, making him cough.
I went up to him, touching him on his arm, my chest touching his skin, making him shiver.
“Oh, Professor, there is a real problem in my head”
“Which might be?”
“I can’t stop thinking about you, Sir”
I backed him up against the wall, and then leading him to the couch.
I press him on the love seat and crouch over him, making him stare at my goods.
I stroke off my shirt, my red bra exposed.
“Oh Sir”
I start licking up his throat, him opening my bra, his fingers tracing for my nipples and the rubbing them hard.
Soon, he takes the lead, ripping off my skirt.
My pale skin is covered with sweat, when he pulls off my lingerie.
♠ ♠ ♠
maybe a bit...perverted...
but i guess, if u know me, u won't be surprised, really.
;DD

love ya allz <3