In Over My Head Zack Merrick

Ten

Taylor

I looked at all three tests. Negative. Negative. Not pregnant. I sighed in relief. Thank God. I wouldn’t be able to handle it again.

I dialed Zack’s number; it rang four times and went to his voicemail.

“Fuck you,” I sighed, hanging up before the voicemail could start.

Our anniversary is in three days. He doesn’t even remember yet. Kara is watching Jason right now, letting me have a day to myself. The house was quiet, and I felt empty without my son pestering the hell out of me.

My phone rang, and I opened it immediately.

“Baby I’m so sorry, I was in the shower and I just got out a few seconds ago.” He said quickly.

“It’s fine.” I said shortly.

“Did you take the tests?” He asked me. I nodded, but then remembered we were talking on the phone and he couldn’t see me.

“Yeah,”

“And?” He asked for me to continue.

“I’m not pregnant.” I heard him sigh. “Yeah. So you don’t have to worry about helping me out.” I said, regretting it the moment it came out. That was supposed to stay in my head.

“What?” He said.

“Nevermind,” I mumbled.

“Why are you so mad at me?” He asked.

I scoffed, fed up with him. “I don’t know. Call me when you remember.” I spat, hanging up on him, and beginning to cry.

I called Jack, and he answered right away.

“Hello charming, I know you just had a fight with Zack, so give me a second to get out of the bus so we can talk,” He said, and I laughed a little bit through my tears. After a minute there were no more screaming boys in the background of the call, and Jack began to talk to me.
“So what’s going on?” He asked.

I began crying even harder. “Zack hasn’t remembered our anniversary that’s in three days, and he’s not even going to be home for it.”

“Do you want me to remind him?”

“No.” I answered quickly. “I want to see if he remembers on his own. He probably won’t, which will just show how much he cares about me and Jason.” I growled. I was being ridiculous, but I was very upset.

“He does care about you guys, Tater. I can’t lie and tell you he doesn’t. He’s so out of it and upset on tour. It’s almost like he’s starting to hate touring. We don’t even know what’s going on with him anymore.” Jack told me.

“That upsets me too. I feel bad cause I’m all bitchy to him for leaving all the time but… it’s not fair!” I whined like a child.

“I know it isn’t, hun.” He chuckled once. “But I have faith you guys can get through it. You have to, for Jason.”

“I know,” I whimpered. “I’m gonna go. Thanks Jack, love you.”

“I love you tooooo!” He sang, hanging up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. Sorry
Check out I'm Over Getting Older.
<3
comment&subscribe.