In Over My Head Zack Merrick

Chapter Eight

Zack

We were on the Bamboozle tour. 3OH!3, The Maine, and Boys Like Girls were also there with us.

We were all on the side of the stage, waiting for Boys Like Girls to finish their set because we were next.

“Hey man,” Nathan Motte greeted, fist pounding me. Whenever we were on tour with 3OH!3 we always got along with them.

“What’s been up?” I asked.

He shrugged. “Not much. Hooking up with chicks, loving life,” I chuckled. “What about you?” He asked back.

“Just with Taylor, really,”

“Oh that chick that was on Warped like, two years ago with you guys? The one with the baby?” I nodded, hoping he wouldn’t ask me anything about Jason. “She was hot,” He laughed.

“Yeah, she is,” I agreed, trying to fight a smile. I missed her already.

I knew I would have to tell people about Jason soon. He would be going into school soon. I wasn’t ashamed of him or Taylor, it’s just I wanted him to live a normal life, and I wanted him to have friends because he was him, and not because I’m his father, and I’m famous.

Martin Johnson came running off the stage, followed by the rest of his band members.

“You’re on,” A guy with a clipboard pointed to Alex, and I grabbed my guitar and we all headed onto stage.

“GOOD LUCK BITCHES!” Sean screamed, joining Nathan on the side of the stage.
After Alex and Jack made complete idiots of themselves for a few minutes, we started the show off differently by playing Hit The Lights. I could feel the drums vibrations pounding through my feet, shaking up my whole body. The crowd was going crazy.

We played five more songs, and all ran off the stage with the usual adrenaline rush. I loved this band, it was my passion.

“Alright boys, you have a signing to do,” Matt informed us and ushered us out of the venue to where the tents stood, and Vinny was selling merch.

“Hey Vin,” We all greeted, then Jack attacked him in a hug.

“Get off,” He laughed, pushing Jack away.

“I THOUGHT WE WERE IN LOVE!” He screamed.

“It’s okay baby, I’ll be your rebound,” Alex pretended to comfort Jack, and licked his ear.
“Good God why do I know you people?” Rian shook his head.

“Hey, aren’t you Zack Merrick?” Two random girls came up to us. They both looked about nineteen. One was short, and had blonde hair. The other girl was a little taller with light brown hair, green eyes, her chest pushed out and enough make up on her face to make a Barbie doll look real.

“Yes I am,” I nodded.

“And I’m Jack Barakat. Single and sexy,” Jack wrapped his arms around both of the girls, and we all rolled our eyes, except for the blonde one, who seemed to be enjoying the attention.

Jack and the blonde one were talking, while we all talked to the girl who looked plastic. By the looks on Alex and Rian’s faces, I could tell I wasn’t the only one who thought of her like that.

The whole time she was flirting with us; mostly me, not to be full of myself, I could only think of Taylor.

We finally started the signing, and countless other girls gave me their number, or tried to hit on me. Most guys would love the attention, but I hated it.

I just wanted Taylor and I to stop fighting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not a good chapter? Yeah, I know. Sorry, I wasn't feeling this story today.
Check out my new story though? I have a feeling you'll like it.
Comment and subscribe, next chapter will be betttter. <3