Status: on hiatus for now.

I'm Just A Ghost, I Can't Hurt You...

Prolouge

Frank POV

I grinned into the farewell hug and pulled away, watching as some of Gerard raven locks fell into his face, he had dyed it blond but i'm glad he dyed it and grew it out again...it suits him. I had been round his house with him and the guys, celebrating his 31st birthday, it was now around 11ish. He smiled at me.
"Are you sure you don't want a lift?" I shook my head and politely declined his offer, i had gotten a lift from Mikey round to Gerard's but he had left early after something in the birthday cake made him sick...it was not pretty. "Seriously Frankie, i'm not comfortable with you walking home alone, especially not in Jersey." I chuckled.
"Gee! Seriously. Anyone would think i was a thirteen year old girl! I promise i will be fine. It's a nice night, i wanna walk." I looked into his eyes, he was completely unconvinced, i pulled my puppy eyes.
"only if your sure..." His voice was reluctant, he was the only one who was actually able to drive, we had all had at least two, except Gee, none of us ever drove if we had drunk any alcohol. I Smiled and hugged him goodbye, calling bye over his shoulder to Bob and Ray, getting slurred 'bye's' and one 'i love you!' I giggled as i walked away.

The night air was cool and crisp. Not cold just cool, despite this i zipped up my hoodie and shoved my hands into the pockets of my jeans. Even though it was only cool, i didn't want to get cold, not with my immune system, i'd be screwed! I felt my fingers brush up against my cigerette box, i pulled out the box and glanced around at my surroundings, I was about half way home, checking the road and seeing it was clear i pulled out the small cardboard box from my pocket and flipped open the lid, desperate for a ciggerette. As my fingers fumbled trying to get one out i saw a bright light fall upon me, lighting up the road around me. I looked up squinting into the light, i froze as i realised tow bright lights were headed straight at me...two headlights. The roar of the engine came closer, Every instinct was screaming at me to run, do something. But i didn't. I just stood there, mouth open in a silent scream as the car came closer. I felt the metal body slam into me, sending me flying up onto the bonnet, I heard and felt a smash as i hit the windscreen, i rolled over the top of the car hit the asphalt with a sickening crack. I whimpered lightly as i saw a pool of red beggining to gather around me.

I heard the car screech to a halt, in my mind i was begging them to phone for help, to do something anything. I heard the car door click open, and a man's voice swear gruffly, then with the next words i heard i felt as though my fate had been sealed.
"SHIT! We hit him! Go! No don't. Just fucking drive!" I felt anger boil up inside me. Fucking cowards. I heard the car wheels screech as they sped away around the corner, away from what they had done. I tried to move, hoping that maybe it wasn't as bad as it felt, because belive me it felt fucking bad. I could see my hand in front of me, i triend to move my fingers but all i felt was a shot of pain rush through my arm, up into my shoulder blade. I wanted to scream, but i couldn't. I layed there, the cold seeping into my bones. I layed there for what seemed like hours, my eyes began to feel heavy, my body began to feel heavy. My eyes wanted nothing more than to close, but i knew that if they closed chances where they'd never open again. I remember a number of times my eyes slipped closed, only for me to jump awake again. I wasn't ready to die. There was too much left to do. I couldn't fight forever though, the temptation of sleep was so apealing, untill eventually my eyes sliped shut, and i didn't bother to fight them open again.

I don't know how long it was untill i opeoned my eyes again, but when i did...i felt marveloss, The pain was no longer there,I wiggled my fingers and felt a grin slip onto my face. Carefully i pushed myself up, and for the first time noticed flashing blue lights everywhere, an ambulnce was parked by the side of the road, a stretcher stood in front of the rear doors. I carefully pulled myself to my feet, and surveyed the scene around me; police tape was up around where i had been laying, i frowned a in confusion. I watched as poilcemen walked around, i tried to catch one who walked in front of me's attention but he ignored me. I huffed in irritaion, nd clambered over the police tape, confused as to why no-one had noticed me in there in the first place. I shook it off and walked over towards the ambulance, hoping to get some answers, what i saw when i got there made my heart stop...well at least it would have.

Laying on the stretcher in front of the back doors of the ambulance was a body, half covered in a white sheet. The top half of the shet had been pulled away revealing the deceased's face, my own face stared back at me. My jaw hit the floor, i closed my mouth and blinked a few times trying to decide weither i was still asleep or what. Slowly, terrified of finding out the truth i reached out towards myself, to touch my own hair, soaked in my own blood. My hand went straight through. Shit! I tried a few more times, i must admit now i look back on it it seems funny that i was so calm. I remember realising why no-one had realised that i was in the police area, why the policeman didn't answer me. They couldn't see me. I was dead. Frank Anthony Iero jr, dead. I remember whispering it twice waiting for the freaking out start, when it didn't i stepped back and glanced at my own body, cocked my head to one side and whispered. "Well...Isn't this a bitch."
♠ ♠ ♠
New story :D yet nother random idea that popped into my head that i though it might write up.