Status: New :) Active!

Kiss and Tell

Chapter Ten

I was standing in the middle of the living room we lived in with a trash bag and a plan. “Brendy, you have company!” I called out, knowing he’d emerge from his bedroom quickly. And when he did, he was helping me clean up this mess. I would force Melanie to help but she was a spoiled princess and she wouldn’t be any help. She wasn’t sleeping, anyway.

Lets hope she can sleep through the screaming fight that’s about to take place.

Brendon appeared at the end of the hallway, messy hair and unbuttoned jeans. “Who?” He looked hungover.

I grinned and leaped over some junk to hand him the bag. “Miss Trashy. Come on, you’re helping me.” I expected the look on his face to be annoyed but, he was smiling. I narrowed my eyes at him. “Gonna zip your pants up?” I laughed as his face flushed a bright pink.

“I can’t believe I fell for it.” He muttered. “I don’t clean.” If he kept grumbling, I was fully prepared to duct tape his mouth shut. I scooped up the roll and pull a good chunk out. He caught my drift. “But, no better time to start than the present!” He turned cheerful. “What can I do?”

I smirked. “That’s better.” I reached over and patted his head like a dog. His hair was super soft. The second I touched his hair, he looked exactly like a little boy who just got caught taking cookies from a cookie jar.

“Brendon…” I grew angry. “are you using my shampoo?”

He scratched his neck. “Should we turn music on? I have an old Beach Boys CD somewhere..” Changing the subject, avoiding my question. All signs that yes, yes he did use my shampoo.

I growled. “Do not use my shampoo.”

“But…but…I didn’t use your shampoo. It smells all girly and…you’re scary!” He rambled on, seeming more like a child than the fully grown man that he looked like. I grabbed his head suddenly and got on my tip-toes to sniff his hair. I enhaled and I was entirely taken by the mixture of scents. My shampoos floral scent was there, but also something that was all man. Men scent. Its horrible when overpowered but…just how it was on him defined wonderful.

So taken in the smell of him, I stayed too close for too long. His arm snaked around my wasit and he pulled me to him. I could feel his nose on my bare neck. I could sense his smile. I went to move back but it didn’t work. I sighed.

“Brendon, what are you doing?” I asked impatiently. If we were ever going to make a dent in this room, we’d had better get started cleaning soon.

“What we both want.” He drew back, just enough so his face was in front of
mine. “Don’t you feel it? You must feel this.”

I scowled. “Can we just clean and not live out this sick fantasy you have?” I struggled in his arms again. I held his stare. His eyes were cold, full of hate.

“I don’t want to marry you, can’t we just fool around?”

Oh, he knew how to get the girls alright.

“No! We can’t!”

His face moved closer to mine, closer…closer…
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun....
Comments make meh happy!