Status: New :) Active!

Kiss and Tell

Chapter Five

Whereas I found living with my new roommate liveable, I wasn’t sure if this was the correct job for me. I had an idea what working at a nude club like this would be like but it just wasn’t the same. The men here only had one thing on their mind--like most men do--but they expect to get it. From everyone. The girls who wiggled their buttcheeks in mens crotches to the girls who gave them overflowing beer.

Now, I handled this just fine when the boys get too frisky, but my boss decided dumping drinks on people was not acceptable. They should have told me this when I was training. It ried explaining that the man had grabbed my bottom. Yes, I knew it was luscious and displayed nicely in my fushca hot pants but I also knew I wasn’t on a stage with money tucked into it.

Although, I had money sticking out from my chest but I had gotten used to boys sticking tips in there.

But after the drinking pouring incident, I was told to go home and cool down before I return to work the next day. Thankfully I didn’t get fired,but it was a warning.

So, there I am, standing outside of a strip club, looking like one of the dancers, at 3am. Now, yes, this poses a threat to my safety, but at this time, most guys were already in a club or at home. Not many were roaming the streets. It was no concern for me to walk the six blocks to the aparment.

Execpt it was 3am. I’mk not sure how much our gracious host would like it if I knocked--pounded, whatever--on the door this early. Melanie is hot, but he still might kick me out. No amount of sex would stop that.

Don’t get me wrong, I loved torturing Brendon. But every man h as his limits, and I think this is one I shouldn’t cross. At least…not today anyway.

“Liv?” I heard the voice. That voice. “What the hell are you doing out here?”
I grinned so wide that my face hurt. “Brendon! I thought you’d be sleeping. I can go home now.” I didn’t even think that he could be out and about.

He stared blankly at me under the lights. “Aren’t you working?” He eyed my top, where money was still hanging out. As well as half my boob. I adjusted myself and took the money out and shoved it in my purse.

I shrugged. “I was, but this loser grabbed my ass so I dumped his beer on his head. Boss told me to go home for the night.” I explained briefly. “I didn’t want to wake you to let me in so I was trying to figure out what to do and then you show up!” I finished with a breathy laugh.

He was really dumbfounded by my fast babble. “Liv…” He was still for a moment and then slapped me on the head. Not hard, more like a little silly tap. “You are an idiot. If you’re stranded outside at this hour, come home! Don’t worry about me! Moron.”

“You don’t have to shout at me.” I mumbled, rubbing my head. Ouch. What a jerk.

“Give me the keys.” I held my hand out for them. “I’m going home.”

He gave me a sharp look. “You are not walking home by yourself.” He informed me. Why do men always overreact? People say girls do but I’m not sure if I believe them. This was absurd.

He grabbed my arm and tugged me towards the door. “Wait inside for a second, though.”
I rolled my eyes and jerked my arm back. “Whatever.” I stayed close to the door. I learned the air was fresher by the doors.

I watched him talk to a waitress, then a dancer who he hugged, and then strode confidently over to a table where four men in button down shirts and loose ties sat drinking.
I didn’t think any of it until I looked closer at them. It was one of those guys who I had dumped the drink on. Images flashed through my mind of bar fights and the tough looking bouncers taking Brendon out for starting a fight.

It just happened after that. Fists flew, people were screaming over the music and the bouncers were breaking up the fight, dragging and throwing Brendon out of the bar. I followed him out, looking him over in the floreseants lights. He didn’t look like he got punched or injured at all. He just looked extremely pissed off.

“Are you insane? You’re a jackass! Did you even think that you could get me fired?” I comaplined at him as we walked home. Sure, he might have been sticking up for me but I didn’t ask him to do it, and he should have thougth before he punched.

On second thought, what was that all about? Sticking up for your annoying new roommate? I didn’t think about it too long, I didn’t care that much. He could do what he wanetd as long as I didn’t get fired because of it.

He just grabbed my arm again, not so roughly this time, and towed me along with him as he walked home at a much faster pace than what my heels would allow. He didn’t speak.
Brendon was weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
My computer got a virus and died. So I no longer have my own computer to spend all day on, so updates might be a little delayed.
comments = more desire to sit on someone elses computer and write!