Status: Slowly getting it

It's Hard Being the New Kid

I'm Blake,but everyone calls me Bilko,if you didn't know that.

"TWITCH!I wanna come.They said I could try out this season."Joey shouted to her older brother as he got ready to go for competition with the rest of the Mulisha."You sure you wanna be on Monster?"he asked her.She smirked and nodded her head."To be honest,I like Monster way more than Rockstar."she said holding out the 'a' in 'way' long.They had this conversation about 50 times that week.

"I guess.Are you packed and is your gear and bike ready to go?"he asked Joey.She nodded her head."Kay.Well go get Just and let's go."he said grabbing his things and walking out to Deegan's truck.Joey ran upstairs and walked into her bedroom to find her friend and Twitch's girlfriend Justine,picking up things off of her floor.

"Is he letting you go to try out?"Justine asked Joey.Joey's smile was bright and radiant,"Yes he is."she said smiling.Justine couldn't help,but laugh at her friends silliness.They grabbed their bags and headed downstairs."Hey,where's your new gear at?"Brian asked Joey as she stepped on the last steps of the stairs.

"It's in this bag."she said holding up a Hurley gear duffel bag.He nodded his head and they all walked out of the house.Twitch locked up the doors and got into Brian's truck and sat next to Pitbull."So.Your really gonna be on the Monster team?"Colin asked Joey from the front seat,she nodded her head and turned on her iPod.She was listening to "Taking Lyfe From Me" by brokeNCYDE.

**At The X-Games**

Joey and Justine hopped out of Brian's truck and started stretching their arms and legs."Oh.God.I hate riding in a car full of guys."Joey said bending over and groaning as her back cracked and popped,in a good way she hoped."Damn,that's hot."Joey heard an Aussie voice say from behind her,she swore to herself she's heard that voice somewhere.

She straightened up and looked over her shoulder to see THE Blake "Bilko" Williams.She smiled a charming smile and looked over at Justine with a tint in her eye.Justine smirked and walked over to Twitch and started talking to him about Joey and Blake,obviously because she kept pointing over at them.

"Sorry.I'm Joey Stenberg,Twitch's younger sister."Joey said smiling up at him."I'm Blake,but everyone calls me Bilko,if you didn't know that."he said smirking and walking closer to her."Oh.I knew that."she said smirking.

"NASTY'S HERE JOES!"Cory Nastazio a.k.a. Nasty.Joey smirked and looked over Blake's shoulder to see her favorite rider and best guy friend Cory say as he ran up to Joey.She quickly wrapped her arm around Blake's waist."Play along with me please."she said in a pleading voice,he chuckled and nodded his head.

"Oh.Who's this?"Cory asked Joey as he walked up and saw their arms around each others waist."My boyfriend Blake.You might know him as Bilko."Joey said looking at Cory.He nodded his head and continued to walk past them."Well that was a little awkward."Joey said removing her arm from Blake's waist,he nodded his head in agreement.

"Give your number so maybe we can some time later.I gotta go train for try-outs tomorrow."Joey said handing her phone to Blake.They exchanged numbers and Joey walked off with one thing in her mind.

Blake "Bilko" Williams is hot.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?

suscribe?

Joey's Dirt bike