Status: Slowly getting it

It's Hard Being the New Kid

"To My Monster Babe"

"Twitch,I am fucking 22 years old.I think if I want to go somewhere with Blake Australian dude,I can."Joey shouted her brother.He shook his head and walked out of the room."I don't carer.Me,Adam Jones and his little sister,Kylee is going to come."Twitch said walking back into the room with Todd Potter behind him.

"Potty."Joey said jumping up and hugging Todd."Hey hun.Mind if I come with ya'll?"Todd asked Twitch and Joey."I don't care if she don't."Twitch said pointing over to Joey.She nodded her head enthusiastically."Kay.Well I guess your joining us then."Twitch said chuckling and sat down by Joey."So,Joe.What was with Cory walking off all quickly yesterday when you were hanging with Adam's boy?"Todd asked Joey.

"Oh.I told him Bilko was my boyfriend.He still has that crush on me."she said not at all shocked by this question.She'd been waiting for SOMEONE,anyone to ask her that question.Todd nodded his head and looked over at Twitch for his reaction."Todd,I'm coming too.I am not gonna be stuck alone with Jessica,or whatever her name is."Kindell,Todd's little sister and Joey's best friend,said walking into Twitch's house.

Todd rolled his eyes in annoyance.Joey shrugged her shoulders and pulled Kindell upstairs."Hurry up.We're going to be leaving in about an hour."Twitch hollered up the stairs."What should I wear?"Joey asked Kindell.She pointed to a pair of short Hollister shorts,Jeremy Lusk tank and Lusk Osiris shoes.She finished off her outfit with a white hat with a lime green Monster symbol in the middle,like Bilko's,over her straight blond hair.

***~At The Bar(Three-Shots before Bilko)~***

"Todd,where's Adam and them?"Joey asked Todd after downing a Miller Light.Todd shrugged his shoulders and went back to talking to Twitch.Joey roller her eyes and turned back to Kindell to see Bilko,Adam Jones and some chick walk in the doors.

That must be Kylee,Adam's little sister.Joey thought to herself.

Once Blake saw Joey he made a straight bee-line for her,Kylee went to Twitch and Todd while Adam followed Bilko over to Joey and Kindell."Hello beautiful."Joey'sfavorite Aussie voice say."Hi."she said weakly and waved at him."Why does every motorcrosser have a nickname,but Joe?"Kindell asked nobody in particular.Bilko shrugged his shoulders and looked down at Joey.

"I know one for you."he said smiling at her."What?"Joey and Kindell said together."Monster Babe."he said flicking Joey;s hat playfully.She smirked and flickd his."Don't steal my hat."she said smiling.He chuckled,rolled his eyes and shook his head."Whatever."he said grabbing a round of shots for everybody.

"To my Monster Babe for making the team."Bilko said wrapping his arm around Joey's waist.

The only thought in Joey's head the rest of the night was "My Monster Babe.".
♠ ♠ ♠
Joey's Outfit
Shirt
Front
Image
Back
Image

Pants
Image

Shoes
Image

Hat
Image