Status: Complete

Merlin

Acting Can By You Time

The woman walked towards Arthur and knelt down and started to stroke his head.

"Arthur Pendragon son of Uther Pendragon, you shall pay for what your father done to us in the time of The Great Purge, and he shall suffer as I have suffered!"She hissed and cackled.

I was panicing, what was The Great Purge? What did Uther do? What did he do to...them?

"And you!" The woman turned to me.

"You shall watch and marvel as Prince Arthur dies...and shall tell his death story to Uther as you return to the Castle!" She cackled again.

I bit my lip and tried to think over her cackling and Arthur's shouts and yells of struggle and attempts to grab the woman's attention. What could I do? Merlin could help! He was magic..but how could I get to him? this woman wanted to cause Uther great distress and pain...what could I do? A light bulb went off in my head.

"...You shall burn at the stake like my daughter and granson did at the hand of your father!" The woman growled.

Arthur looked so worried but he tried to stay calm and think of a way out of this.

"Here! Ugly over here!" I shouted at her.

"Sarah what are you doing?" Arthur shouted at me.

"How dare you-"

"Look!" I cut the woman off.

"You want to cause Uther great pain and distress?" I asked.

"Yes" The woman nodded.

I tried to get up and found out that I could but as soon as I got up the woman knocked me down again and winded me. Arthur watched with mixed emotions on his face.

"I know...how you can hurt him more..." I wheezed.

"Sarah!" Arthur shouted appauled.

I glared at him but tried to tell him with my eyes that I was still on his side and was planning to help.

"How?" The woman asked intrigued.

"Well...why don't you get everything set up here for the massive fire and get Arthur up on the pole thing...and I'll go get Uther and then you can let Uther watch his son being killed?" I suggested.

"That's not a bad idea..." The woman considered.

"Sarah! Were you apart of this the whole time? Why are you helping her?" He asked with hurt and confussion in his voice.

I tried to get up again and the woman let me and I walked over to Arthur and bent down, copying the womans earlier actions.

"No but I too was seeking my own revenge...I was planning on getting close to you and murdering you myself" I lied.

"Why?!" Arthur exclaimed.

I searched for a reason.

"Because your father killed my granparents who were Wiccan's and did no harm to anyone" I lied.

I looked Arthur deep in the eyes and winked at him. His eyes widened as he spotted my sign. I gave him a small reassuring smile and got up pushing away from him pretending to push up off his face and he winced to help pretend.

"Shall I go for them now?" I asked.

"No...how do I know this is not a trap?" She glared.

"Why would I set a trap for someone who is going to be helping me seek revenge?" I asked.

The woman considered this and nodded.

"Very well...if you do not return I will hunt you down and find you girl...I can't stand liers" She warned.

"I will return" I bowed to her and left for the horses.

"Traitor!" Arthur yelled after me along with other nasty words that I grinned at.

Once out of sight form the woman, I ran for the horses and mounted the mare and set off for Camelot.