Status: Complete

Merlin

What Now?

Merlin hugged me tight.

"You're so lucky! You've been knocked out for a week! Uther was coming to decide if it was better for you to be killed since we didn't know how to keep you alive...but you managed a week without drinking" He said.

"I was back with my mum and friends...it wasn't actually bearable!" I admitted.

"What so...you want to stay here?" He asked excitedly.

"I think so yes" I grinned.

He grinned at me.

"I...I can't believe it! Really. That, that's amazing!" He grinned.

I laughed and hugged him. I pulled away when the door opened and Uther with Gaius behind him. I started to cough and they raced to the side of the bed. Gaius sat next to me and took my temperature.

"This is simply remarkable!" Uther said and smiled.

"Indeed" Gaius said and smiled too.

"What did you give her?" Uther asked Merlin.

Merlin's smiled faded a little as he tried to think of something, Uther's face changed as Merlin sat going; 'well, em, ah, eh'.

"He spoke to me" I smiled.

"Spoke to you?" Uther and Gaius asked.

"Yes, he, he just spoke to me. He told me that I might not have long to live since I'd been sleeping for so long. He wanted me to wake up, you all did and I don't know I just heard him and now I'm awake!" I smiled.

Uther and Gaius looked at Merlin and he chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his head. I smiled at him and Gaius stood up.

"You will probably be starving, would you like some lunch?" Gaius asked.

"Yes please!" I smiled.

"We shall have lunch prepared immediately in the hall" Uther announced and left.

I sighed and lay back down on the bed. Gaius then came back over.

"What actually happened?" Gaius asked.

"I had to use magic to wake her up" Merlin admitted.

" I thought so" Gaius nodded.

We all looked at each other and Gaius gave me a quick hug.

"Well, come on, Uther is having lunch prepared" He said.

As we where on our way to the Dining Court, a few soldiers and maids rushed by us. Merlin followed after them and caught a maid by the arm.

"What's happened?" He asked.

"Lady Trisha from Tregon has arrived...covered in blood!" The maid said in terror.

Gaius and Merlin looked at each other and then nodded, we all made our way along there first and Uther was already there holding who I presumed was Lady Trisha, up from falling over. The woman had long blond hair that was matted and such pale skin, she was covered in cuts and bruises. I could hear her sobbing and see the tears from her eyes roll down her cheeks and off on to the cobbled ground below. She was wearing a ripped and torn sky blue dress, she didn't have any shoes. As people rushed over to help they gasped and I could see the pity and sympathy on their faces, but something about her was putting me off.

"Merlin...Gaius....something's not right with Lady Trisha...." I said unsure.

"I know, a woman shouldn't be covered in such scars!" Gaius said.

"Who would do such a thing?" Merlin asked.

I saw something change in there eyes. I looked back at Lady Trisha as Uther and Arthur took an arm each and escorted her inside. Something wasn't right here.