Status: Complete

Merlin

Disaster In Disguise

I waited about twenty minutes, searching through my back pack to keep me amused. there was only some boxed food, spare underwear, my toothbrush, some water and a blanket. I had decided to wear my hoodie rather than put it back in the bag. Finally I heard leaves crunch and twigs snap as Merlin ran towards me. I stood up from the log I was sitting on.

"Where did you go?" I asked pouting.

"Sorry, I went and borrowed a dress from a friend" He smiled opening his bag and bringing out a lovely yellow cotton dress.

"Merlin it's lovely" I smiled.

"Tell your friend I said so" I said with a smile.

"Uh well you'll be meeting her, she works in the palace as well...you'll have to live with us till Gaius can find a way to send you back home" Merlin said.

"Yeah that's true...OMG I can't wait actually! I've always wanted a Medieval adventure and now I got one...sort of" I grinned.

"What are you on about?" Merlin asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Nothing...nevermind...lead the way!" I smiled.

Merlin shook his head and pointed behind me.

"You have to change first"

"Oh yeah" I walked behind a tree and changed.

The material was itchy but it would have to do I guess. I suddenly felt stupid and didn't want to come out from behind the tree.

"Are you OK?" Merlin asked.

"Um..I feel stupid..." I blushed.

"What? Don't be ridiculous..come out" He said.

I shyly stepped out form the trees and hung my head to hide my embarrassment.

"See, your fine. C'mon we better hurry" Merlin smiled and extended his hand.

Taking his hand Merlin dragged me through the outter cities of the Kingdom. I was amazed by all the house and land and how everyone dressed and looked. It was all so...medieval!

"If anyone asks who you are say your my cousin from Ealdor that's came to visit" He said.

"OK" I murmured still embarrassed.

We reached the inner city of Camelot and boy was it amazing! You could see the tops of the towers of the Castle...I was so excited!