Status: Complete

Merlin

Sorted

I waited a few minutes to make sure Lady Trisha and Arthur where further down the hall. If Lady Trisha was going to turn up everywhere I went and turn everyone I asked for help against me then I had to hurry to find Merlin! I ran down the halls as fast as I could in heels sliding and clicking along the stone floor. I bumped into a maid carrying linen and I felt really bad for her. I lay my hand on my wall as I ran down the stairs. Just as I hit the bottom, my foot struck something and I fell, landing on my front. I hit my head off the floor. I was very dizzy and blacked out but only long enough that three guards, Merlin and Gaius where standing over me.

"Sarah, Sarah, can you hear me?" Merlin asked shaking me lightly.

"I...can...ow!" I said and tried to touch my head.

Gaius put his glasses on and took my head in his hands and looked at me, I felt something cold on the side of my head and then saw Merlin holding a blooded rag. Gaius pressed down on my head and I gasped so loudly the guards jumped away from me.

"Merlin...Merlin Lady Trisha isn't who she seems, you have to stay away from her"

"What are you talking about?"

"Can't you feel it? The magic she has. The crystal, don't touch it, it's enchanted and don't look her in the eyes...she casts a spell on you that way too"

"I think you've bumped your head a little harder than we thought"

"Don't worry Merlin, she's fine. In fact she was talking about this earlier. I have to say Lady Sarah you are feeling a bit warm...per haps we should get you to your chambers and leave you to rest" Gaius said.

"No Gaius really, I'm fine...Merlin please listen to me, you have to do something"

I looked Merlin in the eyes and tried to let him know I was completely serious. I think he got it but I wasn't sure. One of the guards picked me up and I suddenly felt weak. I was carried back to my chambers and laid on my bed. Merlin sat next to me and held my hand rubbing his thumb up and down the back of my hand reassuringly.

"Are you sure it was magic?" Merlin asked.

"Yes I'm more than sure...Merlin please be careful"

"Why would she be putting everyone under a spell?"

"She wants to take over Camelot, and by making everyone fall in love with her no one will object to her marrying Arthur and her becoming queen"

"It does make sense...I'll check it out don't worry. Just get some rest, I'll come back and see you" He smiled.

"Thank you Merlin, I'm sorry"

"You have nothing to be sorry for" Merlin looked me in the eyes then leaned forward.

My chest tightened in excitement and I closed my eyes. Merlin kissed my head and I smiled up at him. He squeezed my hand and left, I knew Merlin could do it.