Ruby Rooms

Chapter Ten

When the door was closed, she wasted no time in pulling him over towards her bed. Once her calves hit the bed frame, she tumbled backwards onto the soft mattress, taking him down with her. His hands were by her head as he held himself over her body and kissed her deeply.

"Please don't feel like you need to do this," he murmured around his kisses.

"I don't need to do this," she whispered back. "But I want to." She ran her nails from the bottom of his back up to his shoulder blades.

The guttural sound that escaped from between his lips was exactly what she wanted to hear. Pushing him away from her with one hand, she sat up. Quick as a flash, she had manoeuvred so she had him pinned underneath her. Grinning, she removed her tshirt then s-l-o-w-l-y untied her bikini top to expose her breasts.

She made to drop the bikini top on the floor to join her tshirt, but the Reverend caught a devilish glint in her eye as she obviously changed her mind.

"Put both arms above your head," she ordered as she pulled out the strings that held the bikini top together.

The mystery behind her words made his arousal stronger. He shifted uncomfortably as his erection strained against his shorts. Suddenly, she leaned forward and her breasts grazed his naked chest; making him whimper like a dog as he realised that she was using the drawstring of her bikini top to tie his wrists together.

"Jesus fucking christ---you have no idea what you're doing to me right now."

"I think I do---" She hooked her fingers into the waistband of his shorts and removed them with one swift tug. Her eyes shined at his stiff member.

His insides ached for her to touch him; and when he saw her lean forward and enclose his dick in between her breasts, he thought he would internally combust.

"Ohhhh---shit---" The cushiony feeling of her breasts massaging him up and down his shaft made him bite his lip so hard that he thought he would draw blood.

"You want me to stop?" she purred as she saw his face contort.

"Hell no." He shook his head violently, urging her to carry on.

Adrienne couldn't get enough of his delicious scent. So much so, that she leaned forwards and buried her head in his crotch, breathing in the fresh coconut as she pressed kisses up into his hips and along his stomach.

"Mouth," she heard him gasp through heavy breaths. "Use your mouth---"

She consented and lowered her kisses down his front, until her lips rested on the tip of his penis. She began tracing delicate patterns with her tongue; smiling as his hips began to buck, urging her take him deeper. She obliged and in a second, she had swallowed him whole. He yelped in amazement, loving the feeling of being held so deep in her throat.

He wanted so much to touch her; her hair, her nipples, her shoulder; anything. But the fact that he was helpless to do so made him all the more excited. Just like in the bar, she had total control.

And he loved it.

"Fuck me," he whispered. "Hard."

He saw a huge grin stretch across her face as he mirrored her words from their first encounter.

"Only if you take off your glasses."

This was a game for her. He could see that. He was the helpless pawn and she was the dominating Queen; but one wrong move and it would be game over for both of them.

"Untie me first," he said, quickly forming a plan.

She raised her eyebrows, never having expected him to consent. After all, he always had the damn things on. Nevertheless, she slowly slid her torso along his and reached above his head to untie his wrists. Cupping one hand behind his head, she guided him to sit up with her. Her breasts were squashed against his chest, his heavy breathing matched hers. The anticipation was almost tangible as she reached out and slowly pulled the glasses away from his face.

But quick as a flash, before they were removed completely, he used his strength to push her back onto the bed and then flip her over so her stomach was pressing into the mattress.

"Hey! No fair!" she whined, but a light giggle tinged her tone.

"Come on---you didn't expect me to cave THAT easily did you?!"

He stopped the conversation in its tracks by kissing all the way down her spine, and then back up again; gently stroking between her legs with two of his fingers as he did so.

"Enough teasing," she managed to gasp as desire pulsed through her thighs and between her legs.

Part of him wanted to chastise her in return for her having kept him tied up. And he would have listened to this part if he was with any other girl.

But with her, it was different. He had never wanted to connect with someone so badly. So without saying a word, he run his hand underneath her stomach and gently helped her up till she was kneeling in front of him. He kissed her ear, neck and shoulder before leaning over the side of the bed to retrieve his wallet from his pants.

She smiled when she heard him rip the wrapper of the condom.

Then his arms were around her again and he was inside of her. His hands run up her sides and over her breasts to caress her nipples and this, coupled with his powerful thrusts, sent jolts of electric into the pit of her stomach.

She wrapped her own arms behind him and dug her fingernails into the cheeks of his ass; urging him to go faster. And faster. And faster. Till finally, they both gave in to their orgasms and let out simultaneous cries of joy.

---

The scent of coffee made Adrienne's eyes flicker open. She couldn't remember falling asleep but by the bright sunlight that streamed in through the open drapes, she knew that it was another day. She sat up and saw the Reverend tiptoeing round the kitchen area, with two mugs of coffee in his hands.

He smiled when he saw that she was awake.

"Morning," he practically sang as he made his way over to her and handed her one of the mugs, as well as a kiss on her cheek.

"Well this is a surprise," she admitted, glancing from the cup to him.

"Why? You think I don't know how to make coffee?"

"No---I didn't expect you to be here when I woke up. You don't strike me as the type of guy who does sleepovers!"

"Well usually I'm not. But there's something about you that makes me want to stay---"

She stared at him, open mouthed, over the top of her mug.

"I think it's this amazingly comfortable bed to be honest---I was out like a light last night!"

She picked up a pillow and launched it at his head. "You can't be serious for one minute, can you?!"

He laughed and crawled over the bed to take her free hand in his own.

"If I wanted to leave then I would have. I think you know that---" He pressed his lips into the back of her palm.

She leaned over and kissed his forehead. "I know. But please don't feel like you have to stick around now. I'm a big girl, I can take the fact that you've probably got a waiting list of girls to get through today!"

He shook his head. "You don't get it do you? I stayed because I like being around you."

Again, she felt her jaw drop open.

"What?" he laughed. "I am capable of having feelings, you know!"

She shook her head. "Well yeah---but I never expected to be on the receiving end of those feelings!"

"Well I guess that's another surprise for you then."

He kissed her hand once more and then got up off the bed. Adrienne saw him point at her laptop.

"I read through some of the reviews you've written. I hope you don't mind?"

She shook her head.

"I wrote a couple more of my own---and then emailed them to your boss."

"From your own email address?"

"No. From yours. Silly."

"How the hell did you get into my account?!"

He chuckled. "Well when you didn't shut up about The Replacements yesterday, it didn't take a genius to guess that your password was going to be something about Paul Westerberg!"

Seeing her scowl, he chuckled again. "Come on---don't be mad. It's my audacity that draws you to me! And besides---it means you get another few days off work---"

She was still silently stunned when he pulled on the clothes he had discarded the night before. Grinning, he kissed her quickly and then made for the door.

"I left my number on your dresser. I'm letting you buy me dinner to say thank you, so call me when you've made plans."

Then as unexpectedly as he had appeared on the beach the previous afternoon, he was gone. Leaving Adrienne sat shocked but amazed at what had just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you all for reading!

And for putting up with my stupidly long delays. I don't deserve your loyalty to this story!

Comment/subscribe?