Ruby Rooms

Chapter Five

She kissed him with such dominance that he could have fucked her right there in the middle of the dance floor, he was so turned on. He had gained many an admirer with his cocky persona but truth be told, he was bored of getting his own way. He needed a challenge. And from the moment he saw her enter the bar, he knew he had found one.

He was attracted by the fact that she was alone. This showed that she was independent, unlike all the other women he had picked up who couldn't even go to the bathroom by themselves let alone order a drink. He also liked the way she didn't automatically succumb to his grandiloquence; whereas the others had immediately turned into a simpering, eyelash-batting putty of which he found far too easy to manipulate.

And fuck, she could pound tequila.

He was ready to lead her out of the Ruby Room and into his car, as was his usual procedure, when she pushed on his chest and guided him backwards till he crashed into the far wall of the bar. He mentally praised her observation skills; they were in the darkest corner by the stage and seeing as all the lights in their vicinity pointed towards the dance floor, they were virtually undetectable. That was unless someone decided to pay the stage a visit, then they would be in full view.

But fuck it. It all added to the excitement. He was willing to take his chances.

There was something in the way that she ground her hips against his, that tugged on a thread of a distant memory in the far corner of his brain. There was something in the way that she entwined her fingers in his hair that reminded him of one summer, a long time ago, that had been filled with hot days and steamy nights. There was something in the way that she run her palms under his shirt and up his chest that stirred in him, remnants of a passion so intense that it made his insides ache.

It took his breath away. He disengaged from kissing her and gasped as he struggled to catch his breath. He could see that she was totally oblivious to his inward struggle with supposed long forgotten emotions as she fastened her lips to his neck instead; nibbling and sucking all the way up to his earlobe.

"Fuck me," she whispered. "Hard."

Then his breath was once again snatched away but for different reasons this time. Her dirty mouth surprised the Satan snakes of the past back into their dens, and feelings of lust ravaged their way from the pit of his stomach and through his chest.

He didn't need telling twice.

He grabbed her shoulders and roughly spun her round so she had her back against the wall, spreading her legs hip width apart so he could easily fit in between them. Running his hands up her thighs, he effortlessly lifted her pencil skirt up around her waist.
 
A low growl rumbled in the back of his throat when he realised that she wasn’t wearing underwear.
 
“You’re just a slut really aren’t you,” he purred in her ear as he trailed his fingertips up her inner thigh, enjoying the way she dug her nails into his shoulders when he became tantalisingly close to the source of all carnal pleasure.
 
“Shut the fuck up, asshole,” she moaned and bit his neck. The sharp pain that her teeth inflicted sent a bolt of electricity right through his crotch. He put his hands to better use and quickly loosened his belt so he could undo his pants.
 
He shuddered with delight when she lightly curled her fingers around his erection and began to work her way up and down the shaft, twisting her fingers in a corkscrew motion. He had to reach behind her and prop himself up against the wall with one hand as the sensation from her touch made him light-headed. He had just about managed to pull his senses together when he felt her release her grip and bent to replace her fingers with her lips.
 
Her tongue expertly flicked and licked around the tip before she took the whole of him in her mouth and sucked deeply at the base. His fingers automatically found their way into her hair and tangled themselves in her curls, urging her to go faster. But just when he felt the beginning of his climax tighten his stomach, he reached under her chin and gently guided her head away and brought her back to standing. Before she had time to protest, he attached his lips to hers and running his hands under her curvaceous ass, he lifted her so she straddled his waist, her back pressed firmly against the wall.
 
“You asked me to fuck you,” his voice quivered as he tried to recover from the bliss of the blowjob.
 
They both gasped simultaneously when he lowered her onto his cock.
 
The wall offered adequate support so he only had to use one arm to hold her in place. He reached the other round over her thigh so the palm of his hand was resting at the bottom of her stomach. He used his thumb to massage the precious bud in teasingly slow circles; which earned him light, airy gasps of felicity. The very sight of her bucking furiously in front of him was enough to make him want release right there and then. She looked like a wild creature and he wanted nothing more than to tame her.
 
It was as he bent his head to kiss her neck that he felt her tighten around him. Her breathing became quick and shallow as she gyrated harder and harder against him. Her teeth found their way to his neck again and this time, the sharp but delectable pain was enough to bring on his climax too.
 
When the last waves of their orgasms had faded, he gently placed her back on her feet and left his hands to rest on her waist after he had pulled her skirt back into place. He allowed her to fasten up his pants and then smiled as she hooked her thumbs into the belt loops.
 
They silently stared at each other for a minute before she giggled and broke the peace.
 
“I can’t believe you left your glasses on.”
 
Not wanting the intimacy to be over just yet, he silenced her by placing one finger over her lips, his head bent so his cheek rested up against hers; his lips just in front of her ear.
 
“I told you,” he whispered. “An angel like you doesn’t need to see how soulless I really am.”
 
He made to kiss her neck but she shrugged away from the wall and out of his grasp.
 
“And there’s me thinking you’d turned remotely normal for a minute---” She reached up and kissed his cheek. “Thanks for showing me a good night. I’ll see you around.”
 
The Reverend watched her turn her back and swiftly exit the bar. He was stunned, hasty departures were meant to be his speciality. The faint smell of her perfume lingered in the air around him so he closed his eyes and inhaled deeply, allowing her presence to fill him once more. None of the other women had ever had such an effect on him---it blew his mind.
 
She was one Nun he wouldn’t mind seeing again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :)

Comment/subscribe?