Status: Complete! Even tho the ending sucks....

The Breakup Fightup in Pittsburgh

Holy Crap they Surround Me with War!

"That's not right I don't want that!" "I don't care what you think is right and wrong and what you want and don't want!" This is what I woke up to this lovely morning. "I don't care about you! I decide tho so maybe you should shut up!" "You don't run this band! I'm the singer!" "SO? No one cares about you! I'm the face of the band!" 'Take a breather boys.' I mumbled to myself as I stumbled out of bed and spied on them from the stairs. "PISS ON YOU! I'm the singer I decide what happens!" I tried not to laugh, and I felt bad about it, but I mean really--piss on you? Ha ha! Score one for Trick. "PISS ON YOU TO! I'M THE FACE OF THE BAND SO I DECIDE AND I WIN SO THAT'S FINAL!" Pete yelled coming towards the stairs. "THERE'S NO WINNING IN THIS SO I MAKE DECISIONS!" "NO YOU DON'T AND YES THERE IS--BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? FALL OUT BOY SUCKS ANYWAY SO FUCK IT ALL!!!" Pete screamed as he thundered up the stairs. I ran back to my room just in time. I heard Pete slam his door. After awhile I got up and quickly got a shower and got dressed. Then I went downstairs to check on Patrick. He was slumped on the couch, his face red with anger. I sat down beside him. "I know you don't want anyone to be near you right now but hi." I said to him. "It's fine you can stay. And hi." He mumbled. I put my head on his shoulder. We sat in silence for awhile. "Pete's an asshole." Patrick suddenly said. "Yes he can be sometimes." I said. "Humph." He replied. "DON'T BE TALKING ABOUT ME EITHER!" I heard Pete scream from his room. Patrick opened his mouth to yell back, but I covered it with my hand and said, "DON'T WORRY PETE WE AREN'T SO STOP BEING PARANOID AND GO TO BED OR SOMETHING...!" "WHATEVER." Was his reply.

"Well that settles that." I said sarcastically. "Humph." Patrick said again. I sighed. "Do you wanna watch TV?" I asked. He shrugged. "Do you wanna do anything?" He shrugged again. I sighed in defeat. "I love you Patrick but you can be difficult sometimes...and yes I know, it's Pete's fault." "Well it is." "I love you." I said again. "I....love you to." "Why the pause?" "I had to think." "So do you then?" "I said it didn't I?" He replied. "Don't get huffy with me...! And yes you did, so you do. There." I said crossing my arms over my stomach. He sighed and looked at me. "Why are you sitting like that?" He asked. "Because I feel like it." "Well stop it! It makes you're chest look bigger." "We sure don't need that now do we?" I said, but kept my arms there. "No we don't." He said, and grabbed my arms and pulled them down to my side. I rolled my eyes and sighed. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Hi...?" I said looking at him. "Hi." "Are you still in a weird mood?" "Sort of. I just need a hug now." I blushed, for I am an easy blusher, and smiled. I leaned over and hugged him.
♠ ♠ ♠
**sorry its kinda short...got tired haha...will work on it more 2moro---comments would be nice :)