Status: Complete! Even tho the ending sucks....

The Breakup Fightup in Pittsburgh

The Big Break

I looked from Pete to Patrick. “He didn’t say anything.” I finally said. Pete looked like he’d kill me if I told Patrick, and his ‘our secret’ face was pretty damn cute. “I heard something.” Patrick said. “Well I couldn’t understand it. It was too mumbled.” “Ok…” He said. I dragged Pete to the other room. “I’ll be back Patrick I got to talk to him.” I called, then walked in and closed the door. I just stood there shocked looking at Pete. “Well? Aren’t you going to say ANYTHING?” He said. I shook my head then said, “You find out me and Patrick go out, then you interrupt us, then you tell me this. That was like the worst time to tell me.” “I know but…” He said, but I interrupted him. “You should have told me waay before this.” I said. “I would have gone out with you.” “R-really?” “Ya. But let’s forget that now. I need to go to bed, I’m exhausted. Maybe we will just talk tomorrow or something.” Pete sighed. “I don’t think we will.” “Why?” “I think I’m going to leave for a day or something.” “Don’t….” “It’s not because of you. I just need to get away.” “Ok well hurry back.” I said sadly, and then went back to bed. “What’s going on?” Patrick asked. “Nothing.” I said, turning over, and then quickly falling asleep. I slept pretty well, but I was really ticked when I woke up to Patrick and Pete fighting again. “You should just leave! I heard what you said to Haley. I’m not stupid.” “That’s a fucking understatement.” “Hey don’t be pissed at me because she likes me better!” “She would of went with me if---you know what shut up I’m not fighting with you about her. You’re not worth it. If she wants to get hurt she can.” “She’ll be fine with me you can bet on that.” “No I can’t. But whatever. Also, I needed to say something about this band.” “Great. What?” “It’s over. I’m done. I can’t take you anymore, we fight to much, you smack talk me, and you think you’re so great because you have Haley!” “I do not!! And fine! We are taking a break! Just leave and don’t come back!” “Fine!!” “GOODBYE.” “BYE.” Then I heard the door slam. Uh-oh. I ran downstairs. "What the hell is going on?!" I cried. Patrick just looked at me and calmly said, "The bands done." Then got up and went into the kitchen. I watched him then flopped on the couch. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I said sighing. Just as I was about to call Pete, Patrick walked back in with an apple. "Patrick what the hell is going on? How did this happen?" I cried. He just shrugged and said, "Me and Pete are sick of each other." "Did you even tell Joe and Andy?" "Yup. They agreed. We are all sick of each other." "Oh my god I'm going to steal a ninja! I can't believe this." He just shrugged again. "Don't be so upset, it's not the end of the world." "It is for me!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
**sorry this took so long to do :/ i actually didnt have power for awhile and i have been really busy.