Status: Complete! Even tho the ending sucks....

The Breakup Fightup in Pittsburgh

Dr. Phil is Pretty Stupid.

We sat in silence for awhile, not knowing what to really talk about. Then suddenly, my phone rang. “Mental Ninja here, how may I service your lame ass today?” I answered. The person laughed. “You can service me by giving me a—oh never mind. What’s up?” I laughed. “Smooth, Petey. And nothing, just taking a road trip to my house to get the camp key and then me and Patrick are going up to my camp.” “Wow…why?” “We need to get away.” “The whole band thing?” “Yup.” “Oh, that makes sense.” “Mhm…so why are you calling me?” “I just need to talk.” “Ok, talk away.” “I think I like someone.” “Who?” “I can’t say. But I don’t wanna do anything because I have a wife and a kid.” “Yes, and they both are amazing. Don’t hurt either of them.” “Yes, Dr. Phil, I know that…but it is really bugging me.” “Don’t let it bug you. Everyone falls for someone else when they are with someone else. It’s normal. Just don’t act upon it.” “Ok…I kinda knew that…I guess…I guess I just needed to get it off my chest...” “Ya, well maybe you should stay away from this person?” “I will, once I leave.” “Oh…well also, when you leave, don’t think about said person a lot.” “I’ll try.” “Ok, good boy.” He laughed. “Thanks, Dr.Phil.” “You’re welcome, creepy person on my show.” He laughed again, and I did also. “Ok...well I’ll guess I’ll go now.” “Ok, but if you ever want to talk again, just call.” “Alright. Thanks.” “No problem. Peace.” “Peace.”

“What was that about?” Patrick asked when I closed my phone. “Pete is having love issues.” “Again?” “Yes.” “Who does he like?” “He wouldn’t tell me…” Then I sat there thinking, and smacked my head. “DUH!!” I cried. “What?” “It was me!!!” I blurted, then called Pete back. “What?” He answered. “Oh great, that’s the answer I get. So, I just realized how fucking dumb I am. It’s me isn’t it?” “Mhm.” “Well stay away from me. Take my advice about you liking me.” He laughed. “Alright, but I was wondering when you’d remember.” “Ya, it took me like 3 seconds after we hung up. I feel really dumb.” He laughed. “Just another blond moment.” “Ya, I hate those.” “Me too.” I laughed. “Ok, I’ll let you go now. Remember what Dr. Phil said about liking me.” “I will.” “Ok good.” I said, and then hung up on him. “What the fuck just happened?” Patrick asked. “Don’t you remember…?” “That Pete likes you? I’ll never forget that.” “Ya well that’s what it was about.” “OH…I get it now.” “Ya...” Then there was an awkward silence that lasted for about 5 minutes. “Well, you told him the right thing.” Patrick said. “Ya.” “You think he will listen to you?” “Probably, he usually does.” “Alright…that’s good.” “Why?” “I don’t want him trying to steal you away from me. I’d have to whoop his ass.” I laughed. “He won’t.” “He might not...” “I don’t know. You know him better than I do.” “Ya…and I don’t think he will do anything, but he might.” I just shrugged and stared out the window.
♠ ♠ ♠
*ya 2 chapters in one day!! ^^ lol