Status: Complete! Even tho the ending sucks....

The Breakup Fightup in Pittsburgh

Camp. Finally.

He laughed. “I know I am.” I scoffed. “Hey!!” I laughed. “I’m kidding, I love you.” “I love you to.” “Yay.” He laughed again. “Dude I’m hungry.” I said scowling. “I don’t care.” “Thanks….” “No problem. We’ll stop somewhere.” “Stop at Wendy’s, I just want a salad.” “Why?” “I don’t know. I’m craving it.” “Oh…ok.” “What I’m not allowed to crave salads? Hey just because I’m fat doesn’t mean I don’t crave salads.” I said laughing. He shook his head. “I didn’t mean that…goofy.” I grinned. “Thanks.” “No problem.” We pulled into Wendy’s and ate. “DUDE. The Burger King King is creepy as my ass.” Patrick started cracking up and almost chocked on his food. I tried to hold back a laugh. “Are you ok!?” He shook his head yes and then finished his food. “What the hell?! Your ass is creepy?! And where did that come from?” I laughed and shrugged. He shook his head at me. “You need help.” “I know! Shut up.” He laughed. “I worry about you.” “Who doesn’t?” “Umm…I don’t know.” I laughed again. “Exactly.” HE just shook his head at me again. “I think there actually is one person who doesn’t worry about you, but only because they are weirder than you are.” “Who? Joe? Andy?” He laughed. “Both.” I laughed to. “Ya, that’s true. They don’t worry because they are like 5 times weirder.” He laughed again.

After about 5 minutes of silence I drifted off to sleep. Well, I didn’t really know I did but I must have because I woke up to him telling me we have ‘arrived at our destination.’ “What the…? You nerd…” I mumbled. He laughed and got out of the car, grabbing our stuff. “Aren’t you coming?” “Mhm.” I said, and got out of the car. We went in and I immediately sat in the rocking chair. “WEEEEEE!!!” Patrick jumped. “What the!? Oh…jeeze. You scared me.” I started laughing. “Sowwy.” He just shook his head at me. “It’s ok.” “K good.” “No not good.” “Yes.” “NO.” “SHUSH.” “I LIKE MEN.” “I’M A MAN?!” “YES!!” “I KNEW IT!!” We both were cracking up. He sat down at the table and put his head down. “We are way too weird…” He mumbled. I laughed again. “Yup!”
♠ ♠ ♠
** O_o sorry that took sooo long. I know it's been taking longer and longer and they kinda suck....sorry about that, I'll try harder on it next time? Kthnxbye