Status: Complete! Even tho the ending sucks....

The Breakup Fightup in Pittsburgh

Walking In The Grass Is So Fun Everything's Great In The Summer Time

We woke up about 5 hours later, I think. “Patrick…hellooo…WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!” He jumped like 10 feet in the air. “WHAT?!” I laughed. “What time is it?” he checked his phone. “6.” “Holy crap.” “Ya, exactly.” “Now what?” I said. He shrugged. I looked up at the ceiling. “BEARS.” I yelled. He jumped. “Why are you so jumpy!?” I asked laughing at him. “I don’t know, but cut it out!” “You should be used to my weird randomness!” “Ya, I guess I should.” “You should. Now shush…BEAR CLAWS ATTACKING CATMAN.” “WHAT THE HELL?!!?” I started cracking up. He was just looking at me like I was insane. I think I was going a little crazy. I shrugged, and when I calmed down I told him I didn’t know why I said that or where it came from. He got up. “Bitch where are you going?” “Outside.” “Mkay, I’m coming to.” “Nooo!” “Yess!!” He laughed, and I skipped outside. “Yay sun, YAY EARTH, yay grass, YAY LEAVES.” I sang. He shook his head at me as I pranced around the field by the camp. “Haley…what is your problem?” He asked when I sat down. I shrugged. He sat down beside me, and I started pulling out grass and throwing it at him. He flinched. It landed on his hat. I laughed as he brushed it off. He pulled out some grass and hit me with it. “Hey that almost got into my mouth you whore!!” He laughed. “Sorry. I thought you liked things in your mouth.” “Oh shut the hell up you freak.” He just laughed and I threw more grass at him. We were soon having a grass war.

“Haley wake up. WAKE UP. WAKE UP YOU LAZY BITCH!” I jumped. “I fell asleep AGAIN?” “Ya.” I shook my head. “Wow…I need more sleep.” “You think? Start going to bed earlier weirdo. Who falls asleep outside?” “Me. And you probably fell asleep also, shut up.” “Ya, for like 5 minutes.” “Sure, ya. Right…” He grinned. “You make fun of me when you did the same thing…nice.” He shrugged. “It’s because I love you.” “Suree you do.” He kissed me. “Of course I love you dumbass.” I laughed. “Good, glad to hear that.” I got up and brushed grass off of me. He did the same. “I wanna go play sonic on the SEGAAA.” I sang. He laughed. “Those things are so old…it still works?” “Mhm! Peace.” I ran up and immediately started playing. He walked in, looked at me, and shook his head. “You’re just jealous because I am so good at this game.” He laughed. “Yup.” “They have two player…wanna play?” “Nah.” “Your lame.” “Thanks, I know.” Then Sonic died. “HAHA SONIC DIED.” “Shut up Hats!!” I said laughing. “I still have 3 lives.” “Darn.” I shook my head at him and kept playing. He sat down beside me and watched, randomly making fun of me when something bad happened.

“Finally! How long does it take for you to die?” Patrick said. I laughed. “That sounds so nice…and a long time.” “Yes, it’s been an hour.” “Really? Wow. Maybe I should stop playing video games so much.” “I swear you were a man.” “Do I LOOK like I ever have been a man?” He looked me up and down. “Uh, NO.” I laughed. “Thank you.” He laughed. “No problem.” I went over and laid on the couch. “If you fall asleep again I will kill you.” “No you wouldn’t you love me too much.” “Well I stab your boob so you won’t die.” “Why my boob?” “To see if it’s real.” “They are real!! Shush.” “They are too big.” “So is your face.” “I thought you were gonna say something else…” “NO that’s too small.” He threw his hat at me. “OW that thing actually hurts!” I said and threw it back. He caught it. “Aw you suck.” He laughed. “Take it back then.” “NO.” He threw it. “NOO.” I sat on his hat. “You bitch!” I laughed. “I take it back.” I said, giving him back the hat. “Thanks.” He looked at his hat. “Ew.” He put it on the chair. “Forget it now. I think it might be diseased.” I rolled my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
**I got the title from Spongebob, I don't know if it's correct or not, but oh well. COMMENT PPL.