Status: Complete! Even tho the ending sucks....

The Breakup Fightup in Pittsburgh

Done For Good? Really?!

“BAALLLDDD!!!!” I yelled at him. “SHUDDUP!” I’ve been yelling that at him for like 5 minutes now. “BA-“ He came over and jumped on me. “Give me the damn hat!” “Noo!!” “Give it to me!” “I already di-“ He covered my mouth. “Shut up you pervert!” I laughed and got his hat. “Here. And you’re not bald. It’s just fun to mess with you.” “Thanks…” “No problem.” He rolled his eyes and got off me. “Where are you going?” I asked. “To get something to eat.” “Ok have fun.” “Oh I will.” “Creepy.” “Very.” I watched him leave and then followed him like a ninja. Right as he bent down I jumped on his back. “HALEY!! REALLY?” He yelled when he almost fell. I laughed, but stayed on his back. “Get off me!” “NOOOO.” “Haley!!” I laughed and jumped off. “That was fun. Did you even hear me?” “No!” “Yes! I’m a ninja!” “Yes, a creepy one.” “That’s my goal in life.” “Goal completed!” I laughed more. Just then my phone started ringing. “Bitch I barely have service what you want?” “Bitch I don’t care and I wanna talk to you.” “No, you suck.” “No! Kiss my butt.” “Bang on a drum.” “Bang my drum.” “Oh god no.” “Don’t deny that you want to.” “Andy, I’d never.” “You suck.” I laughed. “But anyway…” “Oh ya, so anyway. I decided to quit. For good.” “FUCK. Why?” “I don’t know. Pete said he wanted to also.” “Well, fine….just…fine.” I said sadly. “I is sorry my baby.” I laughed. “It’s ok…but I got to go. I’m going to lose you.” “You’ll never lose me.” I smiled. “Aww. You’re a dork.” He laughed. “But you’re my dork.” “Yay!” I laughed. “Bye.” “Bye.” We hung up and I looked at Patrick. “Well…” I started.

“So everyone just decides to stop for good?” He said. “Ya.” He frowned. “Oh.” “I is sorry.” He smiled. “It’s not your fault.” “I know but…still.” “Ya…I’ll be fine. I always wanted to try a solo project anyway.” I laughed. “That would be awesome. The best solo thingy in years.” He grinned. “Nah…” “Yaa…” “Why do you think that?” “Cuz your amazing.” “Well…thanks.” I laughed. “No problem.” I said, rocking back in my chair and almost falling. “Shit!!” He laughed. “Nice going smarty.” “Shut up you bum.” “You’re the bum.” “Ya? Well you’re a butt plunger.” “What the…?” I giggled. “Aw did you just call me gay?” “Uh, no. I’d never.” “Uh huh.” I laughed. “I looveee you.” “I know you do.” I smiled. “So…what now?” He sighed. “I don’t know.” “LET’S GO SWIMMING!!” “Let’s not.” “Oh my ghostie you’re not fun.” “Oh my ghostie?” “I love ghosties!!” “Wow…” I grinned. “Ghosties are awesome.” “Ok…” “You don’t believe?” “Ya, I do. But that’s just….” “Ghostie is a weird name?” “Yes.” “Ah. I see. Well, get used to it.” He shook his head and I got up and got changed into my suit. I came out and he was sitting on the couch. “Nice.” “Shush perv.” He laughed. “You look nice tho.” “I bet I do.” I laughed and then said, “Nah, I’m kidding.” He laughed. “Well…you do. BUT….anyway…” “Are you going in your clothes?” “Yes.” “Why?” “There might be people there.” “There’s people everywhere.” “Shut up.” “Nevaa.” “Wow.” I gave him a goofy grin. “So…lets go.” He grabbed my arm. “WEEEEEE!!” I said, running to the car.

“Where is it?” “Just keep driving.” “I DON’T KNOW WHERE IT IS!” “UP YOUR ASS!” “WHAT ISN’T?” “EWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t wanna know what you and Pete do!” He blushed. “We don’t DO anything.” I laughed. “Aww don’t deny.” “Ok, shut up.” I just laughed again and looked out the window. “STOP.” He slammed on the brakes. “Dear god!! Are you trying to kill me?” I cried. “Hm…never….” “Oh…enough. Let’s just get out. And park this car right!!” “Ok fine!!” I got out of the car after he finally parked right and ran down the hill towards the rocks. “Don’t hurt yourself!” “Ok, mom.” “Shush.” I climbed up the rock. “Need some help midget?” Patrick said, suddenly appearing behind me. “No, I’m good.” I said, struggling to get up. He laughed. “Where did that little rock go? That’s the only way I can get up on this damn thing.” He laughed and picked me up and put me on the rock. “Thanks.” I mumbled. He laughed at me and climbed up. “Show off.” He grinned and kissed me. “Midget.” I blushed.

“I am NOT getting into that water.” “Awww why?” “Because, it’s…scary.” “So am I but you still div-“ “Ok, I don’t wanna hear what pervertish thing you are going to say. Just…stop.” I laughed and splashed him. “GET IN THE WATER.” I said in a deep manly voice. “Oh god now I’m definitely not.” I laughed at him again. “Pleaassee?” “No.” “DO IT.” “NO!” “DO IT NOW!” “RAPE!! RAPPPEEE!!” I laughed. “Shhh!!! Goofy!!” He laughed while I just shook my head at him. “First you’re all weird about people seeing you in a suit or something…now you’re yelling rape at the top of your lungs...ya...that makes a lot of sense.” He just grinned at me. “You’re goofy.” “So are you.” “Well duh.” I swam (Well…collected rocks) for a bit longer then decided to leave. “How many rocks did you get? ….you freak.” I laughed. “About 10. They are all small tho, so it’s not like it’s a big deal.” “Ya, duh, I can see that.” “Well I thought maybe you were stupid for a minute.” “Thanks, that means a lot.” I laughed. “I know it does. It always does.” “That barely made sense.” “Your face barely makes sense.” “That’s all you say isn’t it?” “Yes, pretty much.” He just laughed at me. “You’re such a weirdo. Why am I dating you again?” “I don’t know, ask yourself that.” “There are too many reasons of your awesomeness to count…if you wanna know remind me when I’m not super tired.” I smiled. “Aw.” He glanced at me and grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
**sorry that took so long... ^^ comment plez ^^