Status: Complete! Even tho the ending sucks....

The Breakup Fightup in Pittsburgh

Pete, You're Trouble

We got back to the camp when I realized I had 10 missed calls. “Holy shit!” I cried. “What?” “I missed 10 calls.” “From who?!” “Kayla...Jel....Geno...oh boy....and Pete, 7 times.” He laughed. “Of course Pete is the one to call you the most.” “Heh. Ya.” He rolled his eyes. “Oh please I’m all for you Tricky bear.” He grinned and I kissed him, then went out to the yard to call them back. I called Kayla first. “Hello?” “Hey Kayla what’s up?” “Nothing, where are you?” “Camp with Trick.” “Ohh...why?” “We needed to get away. The band broke up and we were both just very stressed out so I decided to just come up here and bring him with me.” “Oh...and why did they break up!? That sucks asshole.” I laughed. “Ya, I know. And they just weren’t getting along that well anymore.” “Oh...that really stinks.” “Ya...so that’s all?” “Ya, just wanted to see what was up.” “Oh, ok. Well I actually missed 10 calls so I gotta call Jel and Geno...ugh...and Pete.” “I thought you said 10?” “Pete called 7 times.” She laughed. “Nice.” “Exactly. So I’ll talk to you later.” “Ok, bye.” “Bye.” We hung up and I dialed Jels number. “Hey where have you been?” I laughed. “I’m up at camp with Trick.” “Ohh. I heard the band broke up.” “Ya…tear.” She laughed. “That’s what I said.” “So who told you?” “Kayla, she just texted me.” “Ohh…ya I just got off the phone with her.” “Ah.” “Yup.” “So other than being at camp what’s up?” “Nothing.” “Oh. Cool.” I laughed. “Ya. I guess.” She laughed. “Well…I got to go…I’ll text you tomorrow.” “Ok, bye.” “Bye.” I sighed. “Now I have to call Geno.” “Your ex?” “Ya.” “Oh boy.” “Exactly.” “Why’d he call?” I shrugged. “Who knows…” I said, and then called him. No answer. “Hey Geno it’s me call me back when you get this.” “How does he not pick up?” I shrugged. “He’s a tard.” He laughed. “Ya.”

After awhile I decide to call Pete. “Hey baby.” He answered. I glanced at Trick. “Hi Pete.” He giggled. “Is trick around?” “Yes, why?” “Because I want to talk to you without him breathing down your goddamn neck.” My eyes got big. Ooo, he’s upset. “Hey Trick,” I said, covering the phone. “Can you go upstairs? I don’t know what’s up with Pete but I think he’s upset.” He sighed. “Ya, sure.” He left. “Ok hon what’s up?” “Nothing.” “You ok?” “Mhm. Just didn’t want Patrick around you.” I laughed. “When do you?” “Heh. Never.” I laughed again. “So why’d you call me 7 times?” “I’m bored. Ashlee…went to her parents for about a week and took Bronx.” “Um why?” “She’s pissed.” “Why?” “She’s just pissed.” “Ok, you don’t have to tell me.” “Thanks.” “No problem. So are you ok?” “Stressed. That’s it.” “Ok. Well I love you.” “Heh. I love you to.” “Good.” “Heh.” I laughed. “I can’t talk long tho. It’s kinda late.” “Ya, whatever.” “Oh Petey I’ll call you tomorrow and we will talk for hours.” “Hehe. Yay. Can we have phone sex?” I laughed. “No. That’s where I draw the line.” “Damn you.” I laughed. “I love you…!!” “Love you to sexy.” I blushed. “Oh shush it.” “Hehe. Well…I’ll let you go I guess.” “Ok…love you, obviously.” “Love you to, obviously.” “Bye.” “Bye.” I hung up and went upstairs to find Patrick.

“So?” “What?” “What’d Pete want?” “Just to talk. Ashlee left to stay with her parents for the week and took Bronx. He won’t tell me why.” “He probably did something stupid.” “Probably.” He laughed and hugged me. “Look, whatever he says to you, I love you. Don’t fall for his tricks.” I looked at him confused. “What do you mean?” “Him hitting on you. I know he does it.” I blushed. “I’m not stupid.” He said laughing. “Well, I know that. But I didn’t know…” “That I knew he hits on you? I caught him texting you something one time. I grabbed his phone and cancelled it before you got it.” “What’d it say?” “I don’t remember.” He looked away. “Oh yes you do.” I said, and kissed him. “No I don’t.” He mumbled when I pulled away. “Mhm.” He rolled his eyes. “It was nothing anyway. Just…don’t fall for his games.” “I won’t Trick. I dealt with Cody. CODY for god’s sake.” He laughed. “True, and he finally left you alone.” “Exactly.” “So you must be really stubborn?” He said after awhile. “Only when I went to be.” He laughed. “Ya, same here.” “That’s why I love you.” “Yay me.” I laughed. “You’re so weird.” “That’s the other reason you love me!” “Yup.” “Awesome.” “Yup.” He grinned. “Now…let’s go to bed.” He said, and rolled over. I pinched his butt. “Ow asshole!” I laughed. “I LIKE IT.” “GO TO BED.” I giggled. “Fine.” I said, and pinched him again. “I LIKE IT ROUGH. HIT ME.” I started cracking up. “GO TO BED.” He laughed. “Goodnight freak.” I said. “Goodnight weirdo.”

I woke up to him pulling my hair. “Ouch!! Hey!!” “But I like it!” “Oh lord.” He laughed and kissed me. “Mmphh…it’s too early for this shit.” He laughed. “It’s 1 o clock.” “That’s early for someone as lazy as me.” He laughed again. “Don’t judge me!” “Oh wow.” I grinned, then sat up and rubbed my eyes. “What are we doing today?” I asked. He shrugged. “How long are we staying?” “I don’t know. Why? You wanna leave already?” “No…that’s not it at all.” “Oh, ok.” “I was just wondering…” “Ah.” I stared at him. “You ok?” “Pete called.” “Oh fuck me with a spoon.” He laughed. “Did he call you?” “No. But I answered.” “What’d he say?” “he asked why I answered, I said you were sleeping, he said wake her up, I said no, he said fine well tell her to call me. And that was it. But…I don’t know.” I laughed at him and kissed him. “Trickster, everything is fine. I love you, and I only want you. I’m with you right? Not him.” “I know…” “Don’t worry babe.” “Ok...” “You’re such a girl.” He laughed. “Thanks…” “You’re welcome.” I said, grinning. “I guess you should call him tho.” I shrugged. “ya..I guess I should.” “I’ll go make breakfast…err…lunch.” I laughed. “Ok, thanks.” “Yup.” He went downstairs, and I called Pete. “Hey baby, what’s up? You’re lazy as fuck.” I laughed. “I know, shut up. And why’d you call me?” “I just wanted to talk jeeze.” I laughed. “I know I was just asking.” “Oh…well….I’m bored.” “That’s beautiful.” “Thanks.” “You’re welcome.” “So why’d Patrick answer when I called?” “I was sleeping, duh.” “He could have let it go.” “And I think you should to.” “Ooo…catty.” I laughed. “Shut up.” “Hehe.” “So did you hear from Ashlee?” “Nope.” “Uh-oh.” “Exactly.” “Can you tell me what you did?” “She found that I was calling you a lot. And…she…never mind.” “What?” “Nothing.” “Ok…did I do something wrong?” “No, this isn’t your fault.” “Ok. Good.” “Yup.” “LUNCH IS READY BITCH!” Patrick yelled. I laughed. “Petey babe, I gotta go. Tricky made me lunch.” He laughed. “Better be putting him to work. Ok then, bye.” “Bye.” I ran downstairs. “What’d you make me bitch?” “Pizza.” “We have it?” “I made it from scratch. Except the crust.” I laughed. “Awesome.”
♠ ♠ ♠
**sorry I haven't been updating lately...I tried to make it up with this chapter being longer...lol. Comments? ;)