Status: Complete! Even tho the ending sucks....

The Breakup Fightup in Pittsburgh

Just Don't Hit the Old Man!

Pete got up and walked out. "I'm going out to drive for awhile. You wanna come?" He asked. "Yaaa cause I don't want you being all alone with your bi-polar-ness." I said getting up. He smiled at me, then shook his head. "Ok I'll go break the news to Patrick." I laughed. "Noo I will." I said and got up and went downstairs. "PATTY CAKES! I'm leaving!" I cried and dramatically hugged him. It actually looked kinda wrong cause he was sitting down and I was leaning over him and hugging him. "Ok..um. This is wrong." He said blushing. I laughed and backed up. "Bye bye!" I said and walked out. "Bye!" He cried after me. Me and Pete got into the car. "So umm where are we going anyway?" I asked. He shrugged and drove off. We drove in silence for awhile. It was way to quite tho. "PETE TURN ON THE MUSIC!" I yelled. He jumped and swerved. "Don't do that! You almost made me hit that old guy!!" He cried. "Sorry..!" I said. "Poor old man." Pete rolled his eyes and turned on the radio. Panic! at the Disco was on.

"RYYAAANN AND BRENDOONN!!!!! OMG!!" I screamed like a crazy fan girl. Pete jumped again. "Hey!" I cried. "I didn't swerve!" "Ok well just don't hit the old man!!" I said laughing. "Oh shut up! That was your fault!" He said. "Nothing is ever my fault!" "Oh that's a lie." I laughed. "Well of course it is dumb-ass." He just shook his head. "So do you talk to Brendon and Ryan?" I asked. "Ya sometimes. I vent on Ryan whenever me and Patrick fight." "Aww do you two still...ermm never mind." Pete laughed. "I haven't kissed him in like a week." "Ooo a week!" I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up." "Your the one that mar-never mind." "I know, shut up.And Ashlee knows! She just doesn't care." "Really??!" I asked. "Ya. Seriously." "Pete." "Ya?" "Where are we?" Pete looked around. "Umm I don't know." He said. I did a face-palm. "Pete maybe you should pull over and look at a map." "Uhh I don't own a map." "Oh boy." "Ya. Not good." "Not at all. The last thing I want is to be lost somewhere with YOU." I said smiling. He rolled his eyes but I saw him smiling. "You're soo funny." He said and pulled over. "Why are you pulling over?" I asked. "I think I have an app on my phone to get us outta here." He said pulling his phone out of his butt pocket. "Woot woot! Butt pocket!" I said giggling. He blushed.
♠ ♠ ♠
**ughh stupid writer block!! ha-ha..