Status: Complete! Even tho the ending sucks....

The Breakup Fightup in Pittsburgh

Stupid Rumors/Crazy Fan girls

"She always calls at the wrong moments." I said. Patrick laughed. "I'm serious! It never fails." "You are right." He said, "It was just funny." I grinned. "So where does this leave us?" "I don't know. Where does this leave us?" "Wherever you want it to." "OK then good. We are going out." I grinned, and he did to. "Awesome." I said. "So I keep forgetting to ask you--what happened to your car?" "Chrissy needed it." "Oh that sucks." "Ya. It does....being 18 and not having a car. FUN." I said sarcastically. He laughed. Then I got another call. “HALEY!!” They yelled even before I could say hello. It was Angelica. “Hi…what’s up?” “Guess what I heard?!” She cried. “What??” “That Pete and Ashlee split!” “What?!!” I almost yelled. “Exactly!! You should ask Pete if it’s true…” “I’m sure it’s not…they are really good together…” “Ya. Weirdo rumors.” She said laughing. I laughed to. “Some crazy fan probably came up with that rumor wishing it was true.” She laughed again. “Probably!!! So anyway—what’s up with you?” “I got a boyfriend.” She squealed. “Who!? Tell me!” “Patrick.” I said. “OH MY GOD!!!! REALLY?!” I laughed. “Ya.” “AWWW!!!!” She cried. I just laughed again. “When did this happen?” She asked. “Today. Just before you called.” “Aw I’m sorry!” “It’s ok it’s not your fault. We weren’t doing anything anyway.” I said. “Oh ok good.” “Yup.” “Ok I got to go now.” “Ok I’ll talk to you later.” “K bye.” She said, and we hung up. “Um what did she call for?” Patrick asked. “She heard that Pete and Ashlee broke up. But she probably heard it from a magazine.” I said. “Oh. Ya that’s definitely not true.” He said. “Ya I know...crazy rumors...crazy fan girls...OH wait...I am a crazy fan girl." I said laughing. He laughed and kissed me. "Yes you are." He said grinning. I grinned also. "So does Kaylee like plan to call at good moments? Oh wait...um...bad moments." He said. I laughed. "I think she does. I just don't know how she knows. It's like she can just sense it sometimes." I said. Patrick laughed. "Ya it's creepy." "It really is." Then he put his arm around me and kissed my neck. Just then I got another call. Patrick laughed and said, "See? Always." I laughed and looked at my phone. "It's actually Joe." "Ah. Of course." He said. I giggled and answered the phone. "Hey Joe what's up?" "Um nothing." He said nervously. "Joe what's wrong?" "Something big happened." "Um...what?" "Uhh I don't think I'm allowed to tell you." "Then why call me?" "I need to tell you." "JOE. What happened?" "Pete just called me. He said some stuff about you." "Bad stuff?" "Well...."
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliffhanger!! HAHA!!

**sorry its so short :/ I'm not really good at this...and I have really bad writers block