Baby for You I'll Take This Fall

Imma Do It

”Oh I’m going to kill him for this,” Mimi mumbled to herself as yet another red blood pushed into her. She would not only kill Jack and his half blood whore, but also make sure she did it slowly and painfully. They would pay for putting her through this. The endless anguish, the never=ending regret. They would both pay. She would follow them to the ends of the earth if she had to. But they were going to pay.

She was so close. She knew she was only a step behind them, maybe two. She couldn’t be that far. She had caught their scent from witnesses in the glom. She had almost caught them once too, of that she was sure. It had been so close. She could have had her revenge. But they had evaded her somehow, probably because of Jack. He did know her so well after all. She had resolved that she couldn’t think like herself anymore. He would know what she would do if she did. She had to use her knowledge of Abbadon. She had to figure out their next move. She would find them though. She would find them and make them pay.

“You won’t find them,” Oliver had told her when she had visited the Hazard-Perry penthouse when she got Jack’s last text inside the church. The place was huge and beautiful. Mini could not fathom why Oliver acted like he did when he was probably as rich as the Force’s. But she had more pressing issues at hand, like finding his little witch and her twin.

“Yes I will,” she had told him confidently. There was only so far they could run. And Mimi had forever. She would find them. “And when I do, I’ll kill them. I can guarantee you that.”

Oliver had sighed and shook his head. “Leave them be Mimi,” he begged. “There’s a reason Charles didn’t subject Allegra to the blood burning. It will not be easy on either of you to have to go through that. You’ve dealt with enough pain, let it go. I know I have.”

She had rolled her eyes. “Do not presume to know me Red Blood,” she had seethed. Oliver would feel the pain and longing for Schuyler until he died, she knew that since Schuyler had made him her familiar. And he loved her, for some odd reason Mimi could not figure out. But when he did die, his soul would be at peace in Paradise, in the warmth of the love of the Almighty for all eternity. He would be relieved of his pain and suffering. But Mimi never would. She would live cycle after cycle, knowing what Jack did to her, and have to live with the pain of losing Kingsley. She would spend eternity alone now, her bond broken. She would never forgive Jack for this. Azrael would never, ever forget this. Her black heart had melted for Kinglsey, but watching him disappear back into the pits of hell forever had blackened again, this time for all eternity.


She took a sip of her latte as she looked over the paper sitting outside the quaint little café across from the Eiffel Tower. She knew she was grasping at straws, but she hoped something would come in the paper about them. It would make her job a hell of a lot easier.

She considered her options. Maybe she could try the countess. After all, she was a blue blood. And she had been wronged herself from a bond, hadn’t she? Well not the same level of course. After all, Caligula was her brother in Rome, her favorite brother, wasn’t he? Maybe she would be willing to help. She did, after all, have to understand what it felt like to lose someone dear. Her bonded was gone for this cycle and her Conduit was dead.

She knew she had to try at least. She knew from her sources that Jack and Schuyler had been granted refuge from the European Coven. Because of that, the Committee in New York couldn’t help her. But maybe she could get the European coven on her side as well. It was worth a shot. She got up and threw her cup out before putting her sunglasses on and waving down a cab. She knew the countess lived in Saint-Tropez. It would take at least 8 hours to get there.

“Azrael,” the countess greeted her, clearly shocked as she stood on the balcony, taking in Mimi’s appearance. “What a surprise. It has been a long time.”

“I am called Mimi in this cycle,” she informed the woman. Mimi had to admit, the woman looked good for her age in this cycle. She had to be rather old, especially if her husband had ended this cycle already.

“I know what you’re called,” Isabelle said simply, sitting back down and putting the tips of her fingers together. “Madeline Force if I am not mistaken?”

“Your sight is clearly further than Europe,” she smiled hard.

Isabelle smiled simply. “And what does the European coven have that has clearly sparked your interest to come so far for a visit?”

“Well Your Grace,” Mimi smiled lighter now. She needed the countess on her side. She needed to know where Jack and his half blood were. “I am sure you are aware by now with your ever omniscient eye that Abbadon has broken the Code of the Vampires, which has governed we four hundred since our very expulsion from Paradise. He has forsaken the bond and run. You know as well as I do that the Code calls for his blood burning. I am looking for my twin Jack. I have reason to believe he has taken refuge here in Europe. I need to find him Your Grace. I need to have peace.”

Isabelle stared at her for a long moment. “How long did you practice that speech?” she asked finally.

Mimi was taken back. “Um—“

The countess laughed. “You forget so easily Agrippina that I knew you too well in Rome, and I am sure Azrael, that your demeanor has not changed greatly.”

“You don’t understand,” she said desperately now. Even as the words in that tone left her mouth, she wanted to take them back. Azrael did not beg. But she couldn’t stop herself. “He broke my heart. He has to pay. I will find them either way Drusilla. But it would be much easier with your help.”

Isabelle laughed now. “Well even if I wanted to help you I could not. I believe in your cause Azrael, I will give you that. Breaking the immortal crime has only been done once in our history through the centuries, and as far as I’m concerned, quite frankly, I’m surprised it took Gabrielle so long. I would have grown tired of Charles far more quickly.” Mimi waited. She knew she would just have to wait for her verdict now. That was always how the countess was, even in Rome. There was only so much you could say. “As for Abbadon, I cannot be truthful in saying he hasn’t charmed me quite so these few weeks. I would be quite sad to see him destroyed. And from what I hear, losing a twin to the blood burning is the worst thing that you could feel. As such, I cannot say I am more than keen to help you. However, as the Code says, I will say that those you seek are no longer here. And you would be more successful looking elsewhere, such as where this all started.”

“You mean New York?” she asked skeptical. Why would they go back to New York where it would be too easy to be spotted?

“No no dear,” the countess laughed. “I mean the start of their quest.”

“You mean that stupid Van Alen Legacy?” she questioned.

“That is what they call Lawrence’s work I suppose,” Isabelle smiled. “Before you go dear, you should know. This work that they are finishing, this quest they are on, if you are successful in destroying them, our beloved brother may walk free.”

Mimi couldn’t even think about the Morningstar right now. She was too enthralled in what the countess has said. The beginning of their quest was where Lawrence’s work had begun, and that was where he had been exiled. She used what she knew of Jack to look at the facts, and she knew she was right. She was positive she was right. Jack and the half blood had gone to Italy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup Mimi Force the bitch extraordinaire :] What did you guys think? Comments anyone?

Imma Do It ;; Fabolous