Baby for You I'll Take This Fall

I'm With You

“Lucifer will pay for this,” Allegra promised, her voice frightening. “Did he really think he could get away from me if he took my daughter?”

“She’s the key to his destruction. Of course he took her,” Charles seemed uninterested. ‘Also, he probably did it just to bait you.”

Jack could hear the anger and disdain in his father’s voice. But just as he knew he was and probably more so, Charles was also in awe of his other half, the true love of his existence. Jack caught him staring at her in a pained adoration on several occasions. He had to look away.

“If it’s a war the Morningstar wants, it is a war he will get,” Allegra sat down next to her twin. Next to each other, it was easy to see the resemblance and even the ease in their every movement. They were partners, through and through, no matter what. Jack knew that he and Schuyler would always be like that as well. Allegra looked at Jack. “Tell me how your search is going with Schuyler.”

Jack was unsurprised that Gabrielle knew of his relationship with her daughter. There had always been little Gabrielle didn’t know, and even if she hadn’t found out on her own, Charles had probably told her by now. He slowly recapped everything for her, ignoring Mimi’s obvious frustration. Allegra seemed completely ignorant of even her presence. That was no surprise. There had always been disdain where they relationship was concerned, primarily because of envy and Jack. Mimi hated that Jack was always drawn to Allegra in every life. He also knew that his twin was secretly jealous that Gabrielle was stronger than her, an archangel, one of the Uncorrupted. But he was already used to her constant moods, and Schuyler needed him now. Every moment they got distracted was another moment that could be her last. “Ant that is when I entered the space between to find you.”

“Thank you,” she said before turning to Charles.” We must do it. We have no other choice.”

He seemed to immediately know what Allegra was talking about. :”It’s too dangerous,” he shot it down.

“I don’t care! We are doing it. It is our only way to save my daughter. I know our way of being born in every cycle makes us children to another of us, but I had Schuyler the human way. It is a stronger bond than any. You remember, don’t you? From the days of Paradise when children were so precious?”

“You dare speak to me about bonds?” Charles was angry. “You know nothing about bonds. You broke the most important one already. So break this one. It’s too dangerous.”

“I know I have hurt you, Charles. But I will not apologize for my actions. I would not have had Schuyler if I hadn’t done what I did. Besides, you brought it onto yourself. Did you really think I would never find out about my first daughter, Charles? Did you think I would ever forgive you for robbing me of my child?”

“She was the spawn of Lucifer!” he spat.

“No she was my daughter,” Allegra said quietly. “Just as Schuyler is. And I intend to do anything, anything to get her back. And if this is what has to be done, you will assist me.”

“You ask this of me after leaving me for a human? This? To call those who had turned their back on me? You wish me to stand before those who were once lower than myself as a lower being now?”

“It is the only we may enter and leave unharmed,” she said. “You know this, and you know I will force you if I have to.”

Jack was thoroughly confused. He had no idea what they were talking about, just that it would help Schuyler. He looked to Mimi who didn’t seem to know either. “What’s going on?” he asked. “What do you have to do? I will do it if he won’t?”

Charles looked at his son in contempt. “You could never. You, Abbadon, are one of the exiled. You are not of the Uncorrupted.”

“Then do whatever you have to,” he said angrily. “I swear father, if Schuyler dies, I will destroy everything in my path.”

“Besides Michael,” Allegra cut in before Charles could respond. “You are not a lower being. Humans may be even higher beings than us as we are now and ever were.”

“You speak nonsense,” Charles turned on her.

“Humans can find true love, and not have it thrust on them. They can live today and die tomorrow and never come back. Think about it, when we were in Paradise and even now, we live every moment of eternity knowing of our past, of what we have done. We know we will come back and life again. Humans have one life before either eternal life in the light of the Almighty or eternal damnation. Every moment could truly be their last. That makes every moment they have all the more precious.”

He sighed and looked at her. “Allegra I cannot.”

“You must and you will. It is your duty,” she said back. Jack knew just as she did that she had her father now.

“What exactly do you have to do?’ Jack asked.

Allegra smiled at him for the first time since she arrived. “We are going to call the archangels.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit of a filler I know, but hey it's an update right! So comments please :] Love you guys!

I'm With You ;; Avril Lavigne