Status: On Permanent Hiatus .

We Don't Believe In Second Chances

I'm So Damn Special

Image

After lunch we headed off to the beach. It was a good day for it too. The sun was shinning and it wasn't too hot, but it was nice. I sat on a wall and just starred off into space until a hand magically appeared infron of my face.

"Huh? What did I do?" I asked shaking my head a little. I was trying to get my mind to work again.

"You were out of it bad." Zacky laughed.

"I was? Oh, I didn't even notice."

"So what were you thinking about?" He asked as he leaned in a little. I sighed inwardly at this little motion. He was just so dame cute!

"To tell you the truth, I don't remeber." Because you cause all memory to fly right out the window.

"And how does that happen?"

"I think I might have slight short term memory. Things that aren't really important. It's like with teachers, They'll be talking to me but I wont be able to hear them. Kinda like on those Charlie Brown cartoons. How they all sound the same, That basically what I hear. All muffled.

"Dude, that's awesome. I wish I could just tune out everything out like that."

"Yeah, but I get in trouble for it a lot."

"Damn, that sucks ass."

"You're telling me. What's the date?"

"Wow, that wasn't random. It's Augest 30th, why?"

"I don't want to go to school! They can't make me! I'll... I'll run away and join the circus or something!"

"Hey, it'll be a lot better now that you have friends."

"I had a friend before, she just lived in a different country." I pouted.

"Dude! I remember you now! You always sat alone at lunch and you barely made any contact with anyone. What's up with that anyway?"

"I don't know. I guess I was just scared. I don't open up to people easily. It take a long time for someone to completely gain my trust."

"Why?"

"i'm afraid that if I completely trust someone, they turn their back on me. They always do. Well, except for Cassie. But Cassie's just amazing. She never does anything to hurt me. She like a sister to me. I look up to her for that reasion."

"That's what I have with the rest of the guys. They are my brothers. I love them with all of my heart and I don't care how gay that sounds because it's true." He said that with out any sign of joke in his features.

"Wait, you said that you'd see me at lunch. I thought you went to Huntington High?"

"No, I went to the same school as you. I guess I just blended in."

"that's what I was trying to do. Blend in, not bother anyone. But I guess that I suck at it." I laughed a little.

"I'm a ninja! I can be anywhere without you knowing. I could be in your room watching you sleep. You suck your thumb you know. Anyway, I know everything about you. You are very quiet. You like Barney, you can dance the funky chicken and you like piggies." He said smiling.

"Dude..." I said wide eyed.

"What?" He asked with a stright face.

"I have two questions. What drugs are you taking and where can I get some?"

"Haha, very funny."

"How do you tell complete bullshit and not laugh? That just amazes me."

"Years of practice." He said with a huge grin on his face.

"All praize thee, God of the bullshitters!" I said bowing down to him.

"I know, I'm so damn special." He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's been... 4 MONTHS!?!?!? Wow, where the hell has trhe time gone? Damn, I'm so sorry for the shitty update. I had nothin in this little noggin of mine. I suck ass. Well, in the next week of two I'm going to be getting an ipod touch, which comes with wireless internet, so hopefully the updates will come faster. =d I hope...

~xoxo~
love of vengeance