Because I Decided To Fall In Love With The Prince...

#10

Princess Antoinette’s 15th birthday at the castle

Queen Isabelle POV

So much to do, so, so much. I was running around preparing for Annie’s birthday dinner, oh I hope she likes it. I had gotten her a very lovely gown with shades of blue of the sky throughout the day. And then there is the ring, oh where did I put it, oh yes that’s right my bedroom drawer, running there, passing Rowans’ study, I slow down so as that he does not hear me, he hasn’t been really happy lately. Just as I was about to pass the doors he steps out and envelops me in a hug while kissing me passionately. Well that was unexpected; he hasn’t showed me that much affection since Sebastian took Annie.

King Rowan POV

I’ve found it, I found how to get rid of her. Such a perfect plan, I shall disgrace her, and she will not be fit to marry him. He will forget about her instantly. I hear quiet footsteps on the other side of the doors, thinking that it was Anne I jump to my feet and open the doors swiftly to see my wife; deranged woman ruined everything. I don’t care right now, I quickly wrap my arms around her and kiss her with the lust I have for Anne.

“Isabelle, My Queen, where is Sebastian and Anne?” “I gave her the day off, it is another year until she comes of age so I wanted her to go with Sebastian for the day.” Stupid, stupid woman she is ruining everything again. “Well hurry and get her dinner ready it is a wonderful day to celebrate,” I quickly push my wife towards the kitchen “and don’t forget the chocolate cake, oh how she loves her chocolate cake.” She laughs and turns around to kiss me quickly then runs off.

I can’t wait for tonight. So much fun to have and I have to put the plan into place.

Prince Sebastian POV
(in a field)

Oh how lovely she looks while running, her hair flowing behind her like a leaf in the breeze, and her beautiful face upturned to the sky in a breathtaking smile. I’ve been chasing her through a field of flowers for many hours now. We left our horses tied up at the end of the forest so we could lay and watch the clouds forming shapes, although, Annie decided to play a game of tip. I’m it, so here I am closing the gap between us while she is busy looking up at the clouds and slowing her pace.

She falls, but I’m thee in time to catch her now limp body. “Daddy? Mummy? Don’t leave me, please?” she calls. ‘Annie it’s okay, it’s me Seb. Don’t worry I won’t leave you.” “NO MUMMY!! Don’t die, please come back” with her laying in my arms and me cooing her I didn’t hear him approaching.
♠ ♠ ♠
CHAPIE 10 weeeee

got two extra comments but could do with some more
make me feel loved
x