Because I Decided To Fall In Love With The Prince...

#3

King Williams POV

It has been five long years since my beloved wife’s death, it grieved me to stay indoors away from potential threats outside, but it was highly necessary. These past five years also brought me to extreme sickness with the news of my daughters’ disappearance. Oh how could someone do that to me, oh how could anyone be so cruel to keep her from me. My love and my little love left me on the same and made the days following so painful, I have tried to be strong but it is too much to tolerate. The one day I make peace with the lands four Kingdoms I lose my life’s meaning and purpose. With each passing day I grow sicker and worried, what happened to my daughter and am again grieving the brutal slaughter of my love.

I cannot put up with my weakness I shall move on and search, not only for the murderer of my wife and the kidnapper who took Bunny from me, but for Bunny herself and I shall bring havoc onto the people holding her from me, the people that have made me suffer for the past five years. When I find out who did this I shall make them pay dearly. I promise.

Princess Antoinette POV
--hmm been a while since her own thoughts were mentioned--

I’ve been here for five years now, I am confined to my quarters most of the time only being given tasks of high importance and that are usually impossible to complete but the King and Queen visit often, the King comes the most often, he scares me he does. I awoke to footsteps running and the sounds of knocking, I realise the knocking is outside of my door. I have two options now: 1) I can open the door and face whoever it is there while praying it is not the King or 2) ignore it, allow it to open and let whoever it is to believe I am in a deep slumber still praying it is not the King. While pondering these thoughts the doors open revealing my worst nightmare. (A/N: you guessed it the KING dun dun dunnnnnn)

He strides in looking pleased about something I had no idea about. He turns around and locks the door from the inside, I knowing what is going to happen turned and waited for him to approach from behind repeating the monthly torment, it is monthly so that he is full aware if I get pregnant or not. Holding onto my thoughts and warm memories he says the words I have always dreaded to hear ever since he started this a year ago “Lie down my damsel I so bravely found and nurtured, prepare for the hero’s reward”.

I bit back my replies, whimpering, screams and tear knowing if I fight back I will get much worse punishment than this, I did it before, around the sixth or seventh time I screamed and bit him saying he doesn’t deserve this reward and was punished by whip, hot coals and cuts.

It has been three hours since he left and still I cannot get to sleep he haunts my dreams while I have a faint strange and familiar voice calling to me, saying that they will search and save me, I hope that they are real and will come soon. I finally fall into a dreaded slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
for my awsome 4 subies and anyone else who has started to read this story, i will not be updateing until i get at least 1 or 2 more subies (so fellow readers, please tell your friends about my story) or some comments would be superb, story or profile comments, be as you wish, at least 5 to 10 would make my day.

currently it is 20 to 4 in the morning so i think i might head off to bed now

love you all