Because I Decided To Fall In Love With The Prince...

#4

For the record Antoinette is now 13 and Sebastian is 15 =]

Story time now, gather ‘round children hahaha

Prince Sebastian POV

I still encounter the same dream every night since I was ten, but it has grown into a nightmare. I am still looking into the girl with eyes as green as my trees and hair brown as the soil while dancing with her in my forest never having my transfixed gaze lifted until I hear the sounds of whips cracking, chains rattling and her being dragged by her beautiful hair away from me. Her joyful gaze turning to one of lost never leaving mine own gaze, never seeing her kidnapper. Just as I finally avert my eyes away from her beautiful bird song sounding voice yelling to me saying it’s alright that I will find her soon and save her, I see her attacker but not clearly enough then with a panicked yell I wake.

King Rowan POV

I never will tire of her and her glorious body. But I must be careful as to not let her tell anyone or she will pay and how I will miss her when she has left this earth. I walk into my study and see that my son is sitting in my chair, I look at him with disgust because he will be the one to take her from me in three years but quickly hide the look with my expressionless one.

“What ails you my son, as that you are here in the night so close to dawn?” he turns and looks at me with the same horrified expression that he has had for the past few months and replies “I dreamt of her again.” I tell him not to worry and that it is only a dream that it shall never come true and that his prize will be with him in the next year. I thought to myself she shall still be mine until the age of sixteen and then I shall let her go. I will think of a plan to get rid of her and no one will remember.

Queen Isabelle POV

I walk into Annie’s room and look at her, she is cuddling herself and seems like she is sleeping. I sit down on her bed a stroke her back, she twitches and says “no more my King, please stop, I cannot take it anymore.” I stop stroking her back and leave the room quickly thinking of her sleeping words, and wondering what they might mean.

Princess Antoinette POV

I am asleep, dreaming of wondrous memories, and hopeful futures. I see that accursed flower field, the stream I loved so dearly and my mother still alive singing to me. My dreams then flash to piercing black eyes that I could forever get lost in and will never want to find my way out. I then see a beautiful but hurtful bright light, I start to run, then my dream abruptly stop because I feel movement on my back thinking my nightmare was coming back I say softly “no more my King, please stop, I cannot take it anymore.” I then hear rushing footsteps and the soft sound of someone trying to close a door quietly. I get up still drowsy and head to the tub so I can wash away my fears and anger, hoping to get clean and bring out the hope that I will soon grow.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes the chapters are a bit short but they are gonna get longer and descriptive in the following chapters

thankyou all for subscribing, and reading it means so much to me

lots of love
ItNeverBegan
xx