Because I Decided To Fall In Love With The Prince...

#7

The 16th birthday of Prince Sebastian day
Princess Antoinette POV

I awoke to sun streaming in through the window-oh how I miss you my sun-I bathe in the nice warm water-relaxing and soothing-I remember the Queen telling me I have the day for myself, I hope out of the tub, put on my undergarments and get dressed in the lovely blue gown I found in the back of the wardrobe.

I hurriedly tie my fringe in a braid and letting it combine with my hair in a high ponytail, I slip on some small flat soled shoes and walk out of my quarters. I skip down the corridor practically dancing to the doors which lead to the kitchens. I eat by myself just tuning out the bad things going on around me and focus on my one day of freedom.

I walk out the back gates and into a clearing that leads to the hunting grounds on the *shudder* Kings’ territory. Pushing my unwanted thoughts aside I go in search of a lake to soak my feet in. I pass many trees and woodland animals sometimes patting or chasing the small bunnies that hop happily by.

I stop dead in my tracks and look at the sight before me, it is a small lake with its own waterfall. I run towards it and dive in not caring about my clothes at the moment and just float there laying in the sun soaking up its warmth while the water underneath keeps me cool.

Prince Sebastian POV

I left my father and horse a while ago, tracking after a deer. I am almost upon it, I can hear it pouncing around on the ground. I quietly place an arrow on my bow, aim and release. I hear a high pitched cry of shock and splashing of water, I run swiftly to see what I have hit but am shocked once I see it is a girl, soaking wet huddled on the ground near the edge of the lake crying in fear of my bow which is sticking out of the trunk of a nearby tree.

I run over to her. I sit closely by her and rub my hand along her back saying soothing words. She tenses up and lifts her head towards the water and asks “Why?” I look at her and lift my hand to her hair to wipe it out of her eyes and she turns her head, eyes closed to me.

“I’m sorry I was hunting a deer, I didn’t think anyone would be out here especially today.” She opens her eyes and I am welcome with the same green eyes as the girl in my dreams. I look at her in complete disbelief and before I know It I have her in my arms while she has tears coming from her eyes. I lean down and gently kiss her without my mind knowing why. She kisses back with her own gentleness and I deepen the kiss.

Princess Antoinette

When I saw his eyes I knew, I knew it was him. I start to cry in his arms, he leans down and kisses me. I’ve never thought a kiss could feel this fantastic, so gentle, so loving. I kiss back, gently at first until he deepens it and I can’t resist.

Then the one thing that could ruin this moment was his voice, yelling for someone. I pull away and run. I’ll miss him, I will, an absolute stranger who I feel so connected with, maybe in love with.

Prince Sebastian POV

My father is yelling for me, I hear his voice. I feel her shiver thinking that she is cold, she pulls away from me and I fell like I have lost something. I look at her departing figure, her dress billowing out behind her, like ripple on the surface of the water if you throw a rock to disturb it.

I turn to see my father making his way through the trees still yelling my name. oh how I hated him for making her run away. “Son, we are to leave now, gather your things, you have your prize awaiting you at home.” I nod and follow him back to the gates at the back of the castle, still thinking of the girl.

A Few Hours Later (at Sebastian’s birthday dinner)

King Rowan POV

She is leaving me tonight to be with him, that disgusting son of mine. At least I shall still have her body until she comes of age in two years. For now I have to bear with this ill fated hand that was dealt to me and enjoy my sons’ celebrations.

Queen Isabelle POV

He will have her tonight, I am glad of it. She will be happy with him I know it and they will fall in love. I don’t care if she is an orphan who my husband found dying in the woods, my son will love her and she him and I will be glad when they hopefully marry.

Princess Antoinette POV

I being offered tonight to the Prince, the Queen promised me to him but I cannot blame her, she is a lovely woman like my mother and how can you hate her when she is like some one you love. I walk into the dining room ready to face him and to be claimed his. I look up.

There in front of me is my handsome stranger.

Prince Sebastian POV

Dinner has been an eventful one this evening, laughter, tears, and happiness. Now it is the time of my prize that I was promised to have at the naive age of ten I place my napkin down after wiping my face and hands to look presentable and rise out of my chair. She is entering now. I walk up to her arrival. She looks up and I see her.

My beautiful stranger.
♠ ♠ ♠
a long one, yayyyy

ok i would like at least 5 new commenters before i update a new chapter