Because I Decided To Fall In Love With The Prince...

#8

Princess Antoinette POV

I curtsy low to my stranger, I hear his footsteps approaching loudly in the silence of the dinning hall, I close my eyes tightly thinking that this is all a dream that it couldn’t be him when I feel a hand take a hold of my chin and lifting my head. I slowly open my eyes and am staring at my stranger with a thoughtful expression on his face but a happiness in his eyes, his mouth twitching to hide a smile, he still has a hold of my chin and is turning my face examining me.

He turns to his father and says “How well my promised prize has turned out, she has become quiet pretty. Do you not agree father?” I look over to the King and see him take deep breaths and unclench his fists, “Yes, I believe she has turned out quite well. I do presume that she will still be attending to her required duties until she is of age and can accompany you day and night?”

“No, I believe she shall immediately begin her duties to me. Knowing that you have prepared her especially for me, I believe she should be ready to attend to my needs.” I look over to Queen and she seems to be filled with joy, her eyes glistening over and a smile so wide all her teeth were showing.

I realize that my stranger-who turns out to be the prince and me his prize-still has a hold of my chin and is looking at me his smile finally showing itself and it is beautiful. I smile back “I will happily do what you wish my Lord. I, your prize, will now abide by your command and only you’re your command and will dutifully fulfill them to the best of my ability.”

With that the Prince lets his hand drop from my face, turns and strides quickly out of the hall beckoning for me to follow, I quickly curtsy to the King and Queen, turn and gracefully rush to catch my Prince and owner. When I see him he is leaning on the wall and looking in the direction towards the bedroom chambers. I stop and again curtsy low in front of him, “What is my first order of duties my Lord.” I lift my head just in time and feel his lips crash against mine, I kiss back but only when do I hear rushing footsteps, pull away.

“I believe that we should start with explanations,” I say looking at my feet. “What is there to explain?” I hear him say. “Well first you could explain why is it you did not tell me who you were when we first me? Or the reason I was promised to you? Why you didn’t own me many years ago or why you would kiss someone with such a low rank as mine when you are of royal birth?” “Shh,” I feel his finger on my lips, “now my explanations will come in time but for now follow me.”

I nod reluctantly and follow him down the corner and through the castle, keeping track of my surroundings. We finally emerge outside in the front courtyard, he turns and grabs me, pulling me closer to him, just holding me, closes his eyes and sighs. “What’s wrong my Lord?” He opens his eyes “Nothing, just remembering old times and dreams.” I nod and push myself closer to him, he wraps his arms around my waist while I cuddle into his chest.

“What is your name?” I lift my head up to look at him “Your mother says I look like an Annie, so I just took on that name, it seems…right somehow.” “Hmm, well seeming that you are mine now I will allow you to call me Sebastian or Seb, but only in private, publically you are obliged to refer to me as the proper title one uses when speaking to a member of royalty. Do you understand?” I smile and reply “Yes, Sebastian.” He smiles, takes my face in his hand while his other hand intertwines with mine and gently kisses me. When he pulls away he has a mischievous smile upon his gentle lips turns and runs with my hand still in his.

That night was spent with Sebastian is one that I will never forget.
♠ ♠ ♠
i need some comments. puh-lease!!!
and maybe 3 more subscribers, until then no more chapies

also i will be posting up my english writing task though a bit of a warning it made me even cry hehe

chao x