Status: Waiting to see if anyone like

You Aren't Who I Thought You Were

Boys And Cat Fights

It’s Friday, two days since dads been gone, which would make any other teenager overjoyed, but me it’s so depressing, me and Hailey don’t speak to each other, in fact we hardly even see each other. Dillon’s been over most of the time, so they’ve just been in Hailey’s room. Dillon and I talk, we also hang around at school, Hailey defiantly hates this, but Dillon still talks to me even though his girlfriend, my half-sister, hates it.

Today’s the big game, I’ve got to go with Hailey, I actually don’t really like football, but Hailey actually asked me to go, cos she can’t go on her own. So, right now were waiting for the game to start. Hailey’s sitting next to me and she keeps fidgeting, it’s so annoying!

“Hailey, stop fidgeting, please!” I say in my calmest voice. Hailey huffs but stops.

The game’s started now, I actually can’t follow whose winning, I think our schools team is cos Hailey’s got a massive grin plastered on her face, which is quite funny.

“We won!!! Yay!!!” Hailey screamed in my ear, and hugged me, she actually hugged me!!!

“Erm, sorry I –“ Hailey just stopped mid sentence staring at something or rather someone on the edge of the football field.

Dillon’s standing on the edge of the football field, with Ryan, Sol and some other cheerleader and let me just add, I haven’t seen many cheerleaders do their routine but theirs was awful, I was actually hoping Sol would fall when they did a pyramid, but sadly she didn’t. Anyways, this girl wasn’t just standing with Dillon. She is actually all over him she has her arms around his neck and is pressed up against his body, Hailey is just staring at him and the blonde girl, her and Sol are really alike.

“That’s Tiffany, she does this every chance she gets, Dillon’s not doing anything to stop her Lola, and he’s suppose to be my boyfriend!” Hailey stated clearly pissed off. I looked back at Dillon and Tiffany, Hailey was right he wasn’t doing anything in fact he was laughing and smiling.

Hailey got up and stormed down to where Dillon is standing, and stayed frozen, shit, this is probably what dad meant, Hailey pulled Tiffany off Dillon and yelled at her then all of a sudden Tiffany kicked Hailey hard in the shin. One thing that makes me angry is messing with my family, me and Hailey may not get on but she’s still family. I shot up ran up to Tiffany and punched her hard in the face, it was hilarious, she started screaming, but I ignored her and checked Hailey who was sitting up on the floor. Hailey was screaming at Dillon that their over. I helped Hailey up just as the principal came over.

Right now me and Hailey are at home, we’re actually getting on, I’ve been
excluded for a day because I hurt another student, all I did was punch her!
Hailey didn’t get in trouble, And Tiffany I don’t know and don’t care, but what I
do know is that me and Hailey are actually talking, Dillon and Hailey are over,
so Tiffany got her wish And most of the school found it hilarious when I
punched Tiffany in the face.