He Knows I'm Jailbait

F This S

Skizz
I sat in the rolling chair that Antz had formerly been sitting in, placing myself next to Mike ask Mikl sang in the studio. Mike had the headphones on- played with the swtichboard to work on the sound.
I spun in the rolling chair, and put my foot on the floor to anchor myself. I looked at Antz sitting nonchalantly against the wall, Phat J playing with his iTouch, and Se7en.
Se7en was still on the couch. His face was sour, and you could just tell he was thinking, fuck this shit.
Mikl walked out of the studio smugly. He said, "Did my singing make you want to hold my hand?" He held his hand out to me.
I said sarcasticly, "Yes, Mikl. Hold my hand."
He grabbed my hand and pulled me up. We started doing this weird little dance to Just Got Paid, Let's Get Laid by the Millionaires.
Se7en got off the couch with a groan and walked into the studio. I stopped dead dancing with Mikl and walked over to the board and put on a pair of headphones. He was supposed to be recording I'm Sorry, I Am.
He started to scream.
He didn't need the lyrics or anything, but suddenly, on the second verse, he started to crack.
Then he stopped.
Mike pushed a button. "Seven, what's up with you?" He asked.
Se7en tore the headphones from his head and threw them to the ground. He grabbed the microphone, which squealed, and yelled. "FUCK THIS SHIT," Just like I thought he was thinking. "I can't even get into this!"
"David, calm down," Mike said calmly. "We can try again. Just pick up the headphones."
Se7en let go of the mic and picked up the headphones. He put them on his head. He tried again.
This time, he didn't make it past the first chorus. He fisted his hands. "I'm over this shit." He shoved everything aside and stormed out of the booth, then out of the studio.
"Seven," I called after him.
He turned to me with the sharpest glare. "Fuck you, bitch. Fucking jailbait."
He slammed the door shut behind him. Mike winced subtley. "Do you know anything about this, Skyler?" He asked.
Jay, Antz, and Mikl turned to watch for what I was going to say. I sighed. "I honestly don't know, Mike."
I crossed my fingers behind my back.
Even though I don't even know what I did wrong.