He Knows I'm Jailbait

Get Nasty

Skizz
Antz and I went to a bar later on. It was probably the most talkative I'd seen him. Ever. Even more than interviews. He was so wasted it was funny.
"You know what?" He slurred. "You, Skizz, are the fuckin hottest chick we've ever worked with." He leaned in closer to me. "You're reeaaaallly fuckin hot."
I was drunk, too, considering the fact he bought me alcohol, which was either the dumbest or the nicest thing he could have done for me.
I hiccuped and tried to steady myself. "Yeah. You're pretty fuckin bang-worthy, dude. I just wanna, like, fuck you right now."
He laughed way too loud, but no one noticed since everyone else was drunk, too.
"Heyy, wanna dance?" He asked me.
"Let's take it to the floor, bitch!" He grabbed my arm and we laughed as he dragged me to the floor.

It couldn't have been more perfect- the second we got on the floor, packed in with a shitload of other alcoholics, brokeNCYDE's new song, Jealousy, came on.
"Awww, shit. Why the fuck is it alwaaaays me?" Antz asked.
"Alwaaaaays you what?" I asked in response to his question.
"Like, always I get stuck with BC13," he pouted.
"Well, you're part of the band sooo I would uhhh-shume- i mean, assume- that you would get stuck with them."
He rolled his eyes. "Fuck it. Let's fuckin dance, bitch."
Antz and I danced and got naughty to that song. His hands on my hips, me dancing against him, my hands running up and down his chest under his shirt... He even sang along to me for a little bit, and he sounded every bit as good as Mikl. He leaned in about two minutes into the song and kissed me hungrily. I was too drunk to bother stopping him, so I grabbed a fistful of his hair and forced him to keep kissing me. He bit my bottom lip trying to get entrance, and I gave it to him.
Electic shock went through me. It was a spur-of-the-moment thing. I had no idea how far it was going to go. But by the end of the night, I found out just how extroverted he could be.
And he was good at it.
The next day, i woke up with the world's worst hangover. I was dizzy, and sick to my fucking stomach. I tottered to the bathroom where I promptly threw up in the toilet. My stomach clenched. Ow...
I felt tears spilling over, even though i had nothing to cry about.
Nothing except the fact I fucked Antz when I like someone else. Antz didn't care that I'm jailbait.
I wish I could say the same for Se7en.