Status: so you like so far?? COMMENT!!!:)

Peter Pan & Wendy Turned Out Fine

Preface

I ran out of the house with my bag in hand. I was so glad to finally get out of myhell-hole house.

My parent's are evil.

I was so sick and tired of the way I was being treated. They didn't care about me. Of course they didn't.

I mean, what is there to care about? I'm a nobody. A loser and that's all I'll ever be.

I just wish I was appreciated. All I wanted was attention. Is that too much to ask? Is that bratty behavior, to want love, to be noticed?

I hope not.

I knew that the money I had in my pocket wouldn't take me far, but I could care less. I had to get out of that house. I had no friends that I cared enough about to worry about leaving behind. I couldn't look back, only forward. Surely when they got home from there perfectly perfect jobs they would notice I wasn't there anymore wouldn't they? I'm there only daughter, and even though I was fifteen, it shouldn't matter right? I wanted to be Daddy's Little Girl or Mommy's Angel. I wanted that, but something happened. A few years ago I came home and they were different. They didn't want me anymore. No it wasn't sudden, it came on slowly, but I only noticed it that day.

I hoped onto the bus quickly ignoring the looks from the passengers that i didn't know. I payed the smelly man my bus fare and went to the back.

I'm on my way to wherever I want.

But how am I supposed to live?
♠ ♠ ♠
hey... So I'm just a co-writer..... but i'm excited to work with aly on this....

I really am.... So this is just a glimpse in the future of the story... like a preface.

Love,
Alyson