Rainbows and Cupcakes vs. Gunshots and Pills

Meet Ellie and Chloe. They've been going to school with each other since they were 5. Growing up in their small little town in Wilmette, IL. The fight against the crime of cheerleaders and football jocks.

(They'd like to add that if you wish to help on such causes, to support and fund their "Keep the Cupcakes, Not the Cheer" fundraiser. thank-you.)

The crazy world of these two freeminded girls will collide with some infamous boys who've got some potential for being complete sophmore slumps or comebacks of the year. Who would of thought the outcasts of the class, Peter Wentz and Patrick Stumph would ever need to meet Ellie and Chloe? Who would ever think that Bob Bryar just happens to transfer to their school and Frank's travelling to city after city with his father, Anthony?

These boys are falling madly in love with our little pranksters and their quick minds, thoughtful deeds, and cute grins. Sounds like we've got ourselves another teen drama.
  1. Insanity
    Meet Ellie, we've got some explaining to do
  2. Foil
    What Ellie lacks, Chloe backs up
  3. Misery
    BACK TO SCHOOL BEYOTCHES
  4. Hazel and Blue
    Bryar, meet Iero
  5. Polygons of Relationships
    ADVANCE MY HEPTAGON OF LOVE!
  6. Shake Something Up
    "You're asking me out?"
  7. Screwed
    hahahaha XD
  8. Boom! Crash
    I THINK THIS IS THE SIXTH TIME I'VE WROTE THIS BLOODY CHAPTER! ><
  9. Mixed Intuitions
    Chloe's POV
  10. Your Pain; My Agony
    Ellie's awake....
  11. I'm Addicted to You (And I don't even know it)
    Wentz and Vinincci getting closer...
  12. In The Silence Unknown To Us
    concentrate....
  13. Jump Ship
    "Why are you feuding... " Chloe's POV