Rainbows and Cupcakes vs. Gunshots and Pills

Polygons of Relationships

Me and Ellie had lunch at the usual courtyard wall. We sat by the trees and ate or writing. It was usually writing since we were always preoccupied with plans of mass destruction. Make sure you don't tell the government. The CIA would bash through the doors of Wilmette High and find out it's not against the country, but against stereotypical social blocks. We were making up plans for poisonous sprinkles until he walked outside. That New Jersey kid. He was short like me and El, but he was completely hot. I side glanced at Ellie and knew right away I thought the exact same thing she was. I looked back to him, but he was already looking at me. Not more than 3 feet away and I could see his intense hazel eyes. I felt my stomach turn just looking at his face as he smiled. Him and his friend took a spot of grass next to us.

"Hey there again," he smirked at Ellie.

"Hello to you too," she smiled.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion until I remembered; she ran into him in the hall. Ah.

"I didn't say my name before; I'm Frank Iero. This here is Bob Bryar," he pointed from himself to Bob. The kid had intense icy blue eyes.

He was really quiet compared to Frank. Frank was more energetic as he talked to me and Ellie. He was just sitting there, looking at Ellie. Kinda like the way Wentz does or how I looked at Frank.

Suddenly Frank looked to me and said, "So, what's your guys' names?"

"Oh, I'm Chloe and you've met Ellie," I said, snapping my focus to him.

"Hi Chloe."

"Hi Frank."

We both smiled uneasily. Ellie looked at us and started laughing. Bob looked at her, confuzzled as we were.

"You don't see it?" she sputtered, "You two are like magnets. You don't realize how close your faces are? It's cute, really."

I looked back at him and definitely saw the lack of space. I moved my head back and pulled involuntarily at my hair. He sucked on his lip ring and chuckled slightly. Very awkward moment, I really gotta admit. I saw Bob still looking at her the same way. I sat closer to Ellie though because his lip ring was shining right in my face. He looked muscular and his hair was a bit spikey like it was recently cut. He played around with his leather wristband, probably a habit, as soon as Ellie's eyes met his.

"Ellie!" I heard someone yell.

I shot my head up with El to see the last person on earth I'd think to yell her name; Peter Wentz.

"Oh, hey Pete," she said weakly, probably from all the guys that were with us all of a sudden.

Patrick sat down next to me and smiled sweetly. I swear, the kid couldn't get anymore skinnier and his hats always made his head look oddly shaped along with his black rimmed glasses.

"Hi Chloe," it sounded like he almost sang it.

"Hi Patrick," I sighed happily.

Him and I have had this small crush towards each other, but both of us never really felt like taking it anywhere, so it stayed at awkward friendship. I think it was for the fact that Petey and Ells never got together as humans in general until today. So I guess he was in a good mood for that fact. Frank saw him and scratched his head as if embarassed again.

"Hi Iero," Patrick nodded to him. Frank only nodded back before the words, "Is she your girlfriend?" slipped out.

Not intentionally either because his eyes widened after he said it. I think all of ours did.

"NO!" Patrick, Pete, Ellie, and I said.

"And you two?" Bob asked casually, just like it was to get it out of the way.

"No way."

"In his dreams maybe."

"You never know Ells." Pete smirked cheekily.

She only glared at him. The party grew quiet and very awkward. Pete slipped his arm next to Ellie's and grabbed our plans. Ellie's face went from pale to the smallest hint of pink until she noticed he took the papers. She tackled him in an instant.

Patrick sighed and I coincided with it.

"They'll never notice it, will they Chloe?"

"Nope.... they were meant to be, since kindergarten."

We snickered slightly as I saw Ellie's head pop up at the words, but Pete pushed her down again in a deadly looking poke fight for the papers. Bob looked at me sadly, "Meant to be, huh?"

"Not saying you wouldn't get a chance to change her mind, Bob. Oh, don't deny, I see that look on your face all the time." I spoke while laid back a bit more casually.

"Changing her mind.. Ooooh, Bobby, ya never told me you had a crush for Ellie!!" Frank yelled.

Again, Ellie's head shot up, but pushed down once again by Pete who wasn't paying the slightest bit of attention. Frank laughed as Bob punched him in the arm.

"But Chloe, if you don't have a boyfriend, can I have a stab at it?" Frank asked, rubbing his arm from the painful punch.

Patrick looked at him, a bit scared as if I'd say yes. Which I was very close to doing until he giggled lightly.

"Don't worry. I see the way he looks at you too."

Patrick and I looked at eachother. Yeah, this relationship of silence had gone on for a while... since 3rd grade if I'm correct when he had to tell me that Peter didn't want to be friends with Ellie and I had to say the same thing. Those two getting upset at eachother brought us together. What a coicindence.

"If they get along, Stump, maybe we could finally take this to a different level. How about that?" I smiled.

He grinned with humor, "Definitely, but I don't think it'll happen this week. Ellie won."

He pointed to the two who rolled all the way to the other courtyard wall. Ellie was messily on top of Pete poking him with no mercy. He squeeled like a little girl, making many people pass by with terrified glances.

"They'll learn in due time. Bobby, I'd make my move soon." Frank chuckled again.