Rainbows and Cupcakes vs. Gunshots and Pills

Shake Something Up

Chloe's POV+

Finally, the last bell of the day rang. I picked up my books and pushed past everyone to get out of the Chem Lab. As I was walking upstairs to my locker, Frankie popped out of no where.

"Hey Chloe!" he yelled

"Hey Frank!" I yelled back.

"Um, so I was wondering if you're busy today..." he jumped down the last few stairs.

"Nope, just walking over to Ellie's house. Why?"

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me," his words seem to slope off to almost non-existent.

"You're asking me out?" I gaped.

"Yes?" he responded sheepishly.

"Yeah, sure!" I beamed.

"Really? Sweet! We're just gonna hang out with Bob in Chicago We'll be checking out some music stores. "

"Cool, cool. I just gotta tell Ellie she has to walk with Pete and Patrick."

"Oh, " Frank stopped, "Patrick."

I stopped dead in my walk. Yeah... Patrick was a setback. He never said it out loud ever, but I knew he liked me. I like him too, but with Ellie and Peter always fighting, we never dated to save what friendship the four of us have.

"I'm sure that he'll be okay with it. Come on, I gotta get my stuff so we can go!" I started pulling him to my locker quickly. I'd have to face the music some time. I hope Ellie's okay with this....
♠ ♠ ♠
haha... ugh

this was suppose to be three different POV's but I decided to chop it into three chapters.