Rainbows and Cupcakes vs. Gunshots and Pills

Screwed

Chloe's POV+

I stood blankly at the sight in front of me. Patrick and Peter were fighting and somehow Pete was being piggybacked by Patrick. But that wasn't the sight I was staring at. It was my best friend Chloe, getting very chummy with Frank. She had told me just a few minutes ago that they were gonna go out to Chicago with Bob. Bob tried to ask me to go along, but I denied him his offer. I think I said "maybe some other time." I tried to get it straight in my head that Chloe didn't know I had a small crush on Frankie. I slammed my head into the locker next to me unintentionally and then it was clear in my head. I was being overdramatic and it wasn't me who should be upset, but 'Trick. I looked over to my two idiots. Patrick must've flipped Peter, since he was now on the floor glaring at Patrick who stood above him.

"Hey Patty," I yelled and walked over, "How you feeling about that relationship over there?"

"Don't call me Patty I'm not a woman," he frowned, "and I'm fine I guess... "

"Well, I know it won't last," Pete stuck his tongue out at the couple, "I give it maybe 3 weeks?"

"I don't know, they seem pretty tight as it is and they've known each other less than 3 hours."

"Bob wants to ask you out, ya know," Patrick said, "how about him as your boyfriend Ellie?"

"I don't know," I sighed, "He's hot, I won't deny that... but I'm just not sure."

Peter was silent all of a sudden. Patrick looked at him smugly as he got up off the floor.

"Come on Ellie, just try it out, I'm sure Bob's not a bad guy."

"Stop persuading her into things she's not sure about," Pete said grouchy-like.

He took my hand and dragged me with him to the closest exit. I wanted to pull my hand away, but for some reason he wouldn't let go. I sighed and looked at Patrick who had a wide grin on his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
yes, you can hit me for not updating so long.

My love Chloe, forgive me!!!! XD