Status: Updates At Random

Dear Diary

004

11-16-09

She's haunted by these flashbacks. To another day and time she goes. Replay of a once beautiful love. If only it was mutual.

Did he really know how much she cared? How much she truly loved him? That when she closes her eyes, she can remember every detail of his face, his touch, his smell? The way his eyes shifted when his emotions changed??

Did he fully understand what she felt? She didn't. She thought it was nothing. That was a lie. No craving, no temporary flame. Just those butterflies. The ones that she got when they hugged, they teased each other.

He smiled, He laughed. She cried, he would wrap his arms around her to protect her from the world. As if she was all too fragile.

She knows he loves another, always will. But, she's not going to stop these feelings. She can't control this wild heart of hers. Only tamed by his voice it seemed.

But, then she loves another. But it's nothing like this. Sure, she thinks of him constantly, waiting for his message-a sign that he missed her. But, she's doesn't wake up crying, wishing he was there like she wishes he would be. But, however, he's thousands of miles away, training to become someone she supports. A soldier. A fighter. A Marine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, Memories Remain;; Knows who I'm talking about in this.

Needless to say, I no longer have these feelings for him. Thank god. Don't think it would be a good idea to love an engaged man O_O lol

Anyway, this guy is like my brother. And I love him dearly. And I hope he comes back from combat to us.

Comments?