This Would Happen to Me

My Own Reality.

"We'll start with your trailer and make our way around the main site alright?" Brian pulled me along behind him, shoving past all sorts of filming crew and other assorted movie people. Nobody seemed to want to interrupt us to say hello, so by now I was feeling a little better. Having such a domineering presence show me around made it easier for me to slip into the background a bit to take it all in. "I still don't know how Tay did so well so fast. I head you called him names when you first met! How cute!" He laughed, still dragging me towards the personal trailers. "Here's yours!" a big black star with my name and cast name under it was plastered across the door. I looked to my left to see who's trailer I was next to; Sarah. Good, I could keep an eye on her for her parents until they arrived.

"Can I go in?" I asked hesitantly, half expecting him to drag me to another corner of the site.

"Sure darling! I'm actually going to leave you here for a bit to let you get some extra stuff settled. Most of your stuff will be held in the hotel rooms, but you should keep a lil somthin somthin here for different occasions." He raised an eyebrow, waiting for my response.

"Something something?" That didn't sound anywhere near professional.

"Well of course, you don't want to be caught off guard here with your boyfriend on site!" He scoffed at me, "But make sure you stay discrete. The old people don't like canoodling on site. Also keep comfy clothes and fancy clothes for whenever you might need them right away. I'm gonna go check up on some things before we all go to the hotel. I'll send someone in ten to show you around. Ciao!" He air kissed me twice before twirling off.

Oh boy. This should be interesting. I turned on spot and headed into my new second home. The place wasn't half bad. The main area was a simple table and chair set up with a fridge and microwave and simply stove top. To the left of that was the "living room" which consisted of a fluffy couch and tv. Next to that was a door where I could see a bathroom through, and on the whole other side of the trailer was another door that lead to a small simple bedroom. I grabbed a few different outfits out of my duffel and shoved them in the top shelf of the dresser, as well as my extra contact stuff and some old makeup. I'm sure by the end of the week I'd have whole new supplies of everything.

Just as I went to sit on the couch someone knocked on the door. Hoping it was Taylor I jumped up and opened it quickly. "Well hi there." A dazzling Tom Felton laughed, smiling at my over-eager appearance. "Brian sent me your way. I hear you're in need of a tour?"

I smiled, slightly disappointed that it wasn't my boyfriend that was sent. "Sure." I went to step out, running into his arm.

"Get a coat. It's about to rain." He smiled again, making my heart melt. Maybe not too disappointed. The sky looked perfectly clear, but I took his advice anyways.

"Should I bring my bags? Aren't we going to the hotel after this?" I grabbed my leather jacket with the hoodie lining and eyed my heavy suitcases.

"We have people for that." He laughed, obviously mocking my naive outlook. "Don't worry, they love their jobs. Now, come on before everyone is gone for the night. I want to show you off." He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling lightly towards the center of the site. We were surrounded by every kind of camera I had ever seen and more. "This is obviously where all the technical stuff is kept. Usually it's covered with a tent but they have yet to put it up tonight. To the left is the baseball field where most of our personal filming will be. Down the long road to the right is the 'Cullen's House' Which is actually a real house that we use. Everyone's trailers are back where we came from, and up ahead is my favorite area."

At every turn we took people watched us, just as much as I watched them. I expected whispering and dirty looks, but mostly people looked at home, used to rookies in the business. Wherever I looked I couldn't spot my boyfriend, which was starting to worry me. Here I was with one of my childhood crushes, in a whole new state, and my boyfriend was probably off with Kristen and Rob, goofing off.

Just as Tom predicted, I felt the first raindrop. Which just so happened to smack me right on the nose. "Cute." He smiled, wiping if off with his index finger. "Let's head out to the hotel. I hate getting caught in the rain here, with all this dirt turning to mud." He lead me off towards the car, my thoughts still on him touching my face, just like a dream.