This Would Happen to Me

You can rest easy tonight.

THURSDAY
"Blair?" A soft voice near my ear woke me up. My muscles were stiff and my body cold, I had fallen asleep on the slide at the park in only my jeans and a thin hoodie. I looked up to see him, the morning dew stuck to his shoes.

"What time is it?" I rubbed the sleep from my eyes, sitting up wincing in the process. Sleeping outside isn't the best.

"Blair, why are you outside? How long have you been here?" He took off his jacket and put it around my shoulders, pulling me up.

"All night, I must have fallen asleep before I had a chance to walk home..." I yawned, just realizing who I was talking to. "Why the hell are you here?!" I stepped back, no one comes to the park at the end of my street.

"I found this park the other day on my run, didn't really realize you lived on this street though.." He smiled awkwardly. "But all night? Why! It got down to the 40s last night," He looked genuinely concerned.

"Nothing, just some stuff. I come here all the time. Not the first time I've slept here. I'm fine." I scuffed my foot and turned away. "I should probably..." I nodded towards my house.

"Blair... lets go get some coffee. You need it." He took my hand and pulled me along. "Hope you don't mind walking?"

"That's fine. We just need to stop by my house quick." We cut across my lawn to the front door, which I had left unlocked. "Shh." He followed me in, shutting the door quietly. Thank God my mother and her guy had the decency to move upstairs, both of their clothing still scattered throughout the living room. I signed and pulled him towards the kitchen. "Sorry..."

I led him to my basement bedroom, I kept it as clean as possible, as to know if my mom every went through anything. "Blair, are you okay?" He stopped me in the middle of my room holding my shoulders.

This was not good. All the tears I didn't shed last night were piling up. One thing for sure, Blair Greenly does not cry in front of people. I refused to make eye contact, looking everywhere but at Taylor. "Yeah." I mumbled, biting my lip, one single tear slipping from my grasp.

He didn't say anything, just pulled me to him. One hand around my neck, the other holding my head against his chest, stroking my hair. I slipped my arms around his waist and let go, tears falling silently.
♠ ♠ ♠
REALLY SHORT But i had no time.