This Would Happen to Me

Better Together.

Thursday Night.

I had stormed out of the auditorium and made way towards my favorite place (one that Taylor hadn't infiltrated yet.)

(596-545-6869)- Where'd you go? He looks really upset that you just ran out. Said casting list will be up tomorrow after school.

I put my phone back into my pocket, not caring to respond to my best friend. I walked a block further till I made it to the store I was looking for. A little bell tinkled as I walked in, grabbing a ribbed plate to paint. "Hey there Blair, haven't seen you in Color Me Mine for a while!" The head staff member Michelle called from the counter. "Bad day?"

"Extremely." I mumbled, grabbing some random colors, a sunset color scheme.

"This one's on the house." She smiled, going back to the kiln. Painting always calmed me down and no one came to color me mine in the afternoon.

**********************************************************************

After painting for two hours (my plate looking awesome) I headed home the back way, towards the park first. "Blair." I walked faster, not turning towards the park but heading straight home. "Blair!" He was getting impatient. "BLAIR!"

"What in the name of all good things could you possibly want?!" I screamed, whipping around. I didn't realize that he was as close as he was, causing me to turn and almost be in his face.

"Why are you so angry with me?" He glared at me, apparently confused.

"One word, 'decent'" I grumbled, starting to walk back towards my house. Instantly I was spun around, lips crashed into mine. I let go, deepening the kiss with an invitation into my mouth. His tongue danced with mine as his hand found the small of my back.

"It's called acting Blair." He laughed, pulling away. "The decent thing!" He said quickly, seeing my reaction to him calling his kiss acting. "The kiss was all me, real." He held my hand as we walked back towards my house, together this time. "You've got the part. We leave for Forks in a week, they started shooting early."

Holy. Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
way short. whatever.