Oh, Its Love

Oh, Its Love

"Remind me why i hang out with you guys again?" I said taking a sip of my coffee.

"Well, because we are really good looking fellas and I guess something about enjoying our company..."Patrick went on.

"Psh! If that’s the only reason, I’m out!" I said pretending to leave.

"Haha very funny Justice." Andy laughed.

"I know wasn’t it?" I smiled.

"Your weird." Joe mumbled.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

"You guys are retarded." Pete sighed shaking his head. I just laughed.

"Well, looks like I’m off guys. I have to be heading home now." I said standing up.

"Alright, see you tomorrow Justice." they rang as i walked out the door. It was freezing and I, being a stupid ass, didn’t bring my jacket.

"Justice Wait!" I heard someone yell from behind me.

I turned around and saw Pete running after me.

"Did i forget something?" I asked.

"No, I just thought-er-id walk with you." he said looking at me.

"Oh, okay. Thank you. "I smiled, wrapping my arms around my body.

"Here." he said taking off his jacket and handing it to me. "You need it more than i do." he smiled.

"Thank you again Pete. I totally spaced on bringing one." I laughed to myself.

"No problem." he smiled, stuffing his hands into his jeans.

The walk to my house was short. It was only around the corner from the cafe'.

"You want to come in and warm up?" I asked him, taking a step to him.

"I don’t want to inva-"

"Shut up and come in" I laughed grabbing his hand and pulling him inside with me.

I led him to a table and sat him down.

"Hot chocolate?” I asked.

"Sure." he smiled.

"Good answer.” I said then walked away into the kitchen. I emerged a few minutes later carefully carrying two hot mugs.

"Here you go." I said placing one in front of Pete.

"Thank you Justice." he said wrapping his hands around it and taking a sip.

"Ah! HOT!" he said setting it down quickly.

"Oh, watch out. It might be hot. Hence the name 'hot chocolate'." I laughed once more.

"Shut up." he said laughing little as well.

I carefully took a sip of mine and smiled evily.

"MmmmmMmmm good."

"That’s its." he said standing up and coming to me.

"Ohhh No!" I said scooting my chair back.

"Ohhh yes." he said lifting me up over his shoulder.

"Pete! Put me down!" I said hitting his butt.

"Nope." he said simply, opening up the back door and to the edge of the pool.

"You wouldn’t." I gasped.

"I would." he smiled.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist. If I was going in, he was too. He let go of me and we both fell into the freezing water.

"Y-you a-asshole!" I snapped, swimming to the ledge of the pool.

"You d-don’t mean that." he said following me.

"O-oh, yes i-i d-do." I said lifting myself out.

"No you don’t." he said getting out as well.

"I-i hate f-fucking rain." I said looking up to the sky as drops fell.

Pete grabbed my arm and spun me around.

"W-what?" I asked him.

"I n-need to do something." he told me.

"W-Why are y-you keeping us out here i-in the c-cold?" i asked hugging myself. That’s when I realized I still had on his jacket.

He said something, but I couldn’t hear him.

"What w-was that?" I asked, stepping closer so we were only inches apart. He stayed quiet for another moment.

"We both c-could be nice a-and warm inside if you w-would just hurry!" I said. I liked the thought of both of us warming up inside.

"I said, first im going to have to kiss you in the rain!" he said, then immediately pulled me to him and crashed our lips together.

I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his securely around my waist.

This was so cliché', but i didn’t care. Pete pulled away with a giant grin across his face.

"Lets go inside and both warm up." I said, a small smile on my face.

"I love the sound of that." he said grabbing my hand and leading me inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pete Wentz..
I still love him.
Even if he is a baby daddy.