Skittles, Friends and a Little Thing Called Love

Alone

Mikey’s PoV

When the nurse had finished treating my small injuries, Sian and I said goodbye to Bob and made out way down the corridor to the Principal’s office, where my brother was apparently waiting for us.

Before we could knock, the door opened and Gerard stepped out, calling behind him “Thanks again, I’ll be sure to tell Grandpa you said hi!”

The door closed behind him, and he saw us.

“Hey guys!” I noticed that he smiled at Sian as he said this.

I ignored her slight blush. “What’s happened Gee?” I asked, worried something had happened at home.

“Nothin’ Mikes, I just thought you guys might like to ditch school for the afternoon. The principal thinks we’re going to see our Grandpa in hospital, and that Sian is our third cousin twice removed, so of course she has to come too.”

He smiled, smirking. “So you guys coming or what?”

“Hell yeah!” Sian said, beaming, “Erm, I mean, if you want to Mikey?”

I knew Gerard didn’t really want me to come... and probably, neither did Sian, given that they were standing far closer to each other than necessary.

I looked between them, their faces looking back at me expectantly.

I sighed, “You know what, I don’t feel so good. You guys go without me.”

My heart sunk as their smiles grew wider at my words. At least Sian had the decency to hesitate.

“Mikes... if you don’t feel well, I’ll stay with you. If you want,” she said quietly, biting her lip and putting her hand on my shoulder.

I shrugged it off, “No, it’s ok. I-”

“Ok! Come on Gee!” Sian squealed, and I stared after them as they ran down the corridor towards freedom, leaving me alone to wander to my class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw poor MIkey.
So what do you guys think is going to/should happen next?

love you way too much!

xoxoxox