Skittles, Friends and a Little Thing Called Love

Confusion

Gerard’s PoV

I watched as Mikey dragged Sian over to a clump of trees, where I couldn’t overhear their conversation.

I had a bad feeling in my gut. I thought I could trust Mikey more than any one in my family... I just hoped he wouldn’t tell Sian anything she didn’t need to know.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a sharp nudge from Frank.

“What?” I turned to Frank irritably.

“Chill, Gerard,” Frank said, giving me an almost nervous smile. I briefly wondered why he was nervous.

Mikey wouldn’t have told Frank anything, would he?

“Sorry, I muttered, then in a brighter tone, “So, what do you think they’re talking about?”

[Mikey’s PoV]

“Sian,” I said in a hushed tone as soon as we were out of Gerard’s hearing range, “I need to talk to you.”

“Well, I kinda guessed, Mikey. What’s wrong?” she looked slightly guilty as she asked, “You’re not mad at me for coming here with Gerard, are you?”

“Mad?” I questioned, shaking my head, “No, I’m not mad, but there’s something you need to know...” I trailed off, unsure how to start.

She nodded encouragingly, smiling expectantly.

“Gerard...He’s got...issues,” I sighed. No point in beating around the bush. “He can be dangerous. He has extreme mood swings, and the reason he came home from art college early was-"

“I knew it!” To my surprise, Sian looked angry, and slightly hurt. “You’re jealous of Gerard and I!” she whispered harshly, “You can’t stand the thought of your brother and I being happy together, can you?”

I grabbed her shoulders, shaking her slightly, “No, just listen, Sian, I-”

She wrenched my hands off her body, and stepped back slightly. “Leave me alone, Mikey. Just...” she trailed off, looking upset as she turned and walked quickly back to the clearing where Gerard and Frank were still sitting.

I stood there, dumfounded. Jealous? Me? I love Sian, as a friend. Why would I be jealous of my brother? You’ve got to be kidding... right?

I shook my head uncertainly as I followed her, arriving a few moments after she sat down. I frowned when I saw her cradled in Gerard’s arms on his lap, glaring at me over his shoulder, before she closed her eyes, burying her head in his jacket.

[Sian’s PoV]

I felt angry and confused, but I plastered a relaxed smile on my face for Gerard.

“You okay?” he asked, looking anxious, and I nodded slightly. He smiled, obviously more relaxed, and held open his arms. I slid onto his lap, and he hugged me tightly.

"As long as you're okay."

I smiled slightly at his sweetness...I can’t believe Mikey would stoop so low! I had to put it down to jealousy. What else could it be?

I glared at him as he appeared out of the woods and shook his head, sharing a look with Frank.

Was Frank in on it too? At that moment, I felt quite alone. It seemed like two of my best friends were trying to hurt me... I buried my face in Gerard’s shoulder, not wanting to see them.

I had never noticed Gerard have any mood swings... It couldn’t be true.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yikes, it's been 20 days! I hereby promise not to leave you that long again =)
Unless I have a good reason xD

Love you!

xoxox