Skittles, Friends and a Little Thing Called Love

The Return From Art School

An hour later, me, Jess, Mikey and Frank were collapsed on my bed, completely wiped out from our sugar high; we had run round the house, yelling, laughing, jumping on beds and just randomly causing chaos, to my parent’s dismay. I loved my friends; they had helped me almost completely forget about Pete for a while.

"Are there any more skittles left?" asked Frank, lifting his head from my screwed up duvet hopefully.

"Ha-ha, no, sorry Frankie, you ate them all about fifteen minutes ago," replied Mikey.

Frank giggled into the bed.

Jess and I rolled our eyes, laughing as we did so.

"Hey! I saw that!" squealed Frank, throwing a pillow at us. "It's on!" he yelled, jumping up and grabbing more cushions and stuff to throw at us.

We were just about to jump up and have a pillow fight with him, when Mikey’s phone started ringing.

"Hello?" he answered into the phone, "Gee? Gee! You’re back? Right now? Oh, I’m at a friend’s house, it’s her birthday and... What? Oh yeah, sure, ok, see you in ten," he said as he flipped his phone shut, grinning madly.

"Who was that and why do you look like a psycho?" Jess asked curiously.

"It was my brother Gerard! He just got back from art school! He’s been away for like a year and a half, and now he’s back!" Mikey yelped excitedly, "He’s coming over to pick me up... I can’t wait to see him!"

"Oh, cool," I said, trying not to feel slightly disappointed that Mikey was leaving so soon. He must have seen the look on my face, because he then said, "Hey, I guess it would be OK if you guys came back to my place for a while..." his face brightened, "Hey! That would actually be kinda cool! You’re gonna love my brother...he’s the greatest."

"He's your older brother, right?" asked Jess.

"Yeah he's twenty."

We heard a loud knock on the front door...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = love and cookies ^_^